Horrific club photos

Pretty much. It was particularly male-dominated on the night that I was there. There were about 5 women there, and I can't express just how disgusting they were. If I hadn't seen them speaking, I would have doubted they were even human. A really fat horror of a lady, who must have been pushing 50 years old, forced me onto the dance-floor with her. It was an awful moment. My heart sank. A younger girl, who was probably about 18 years old, noticed that I was hating every moment of my existence within The Mason's and dragged me away from the fat woman who had accosted me. Just as I was about to thank this girl for helping me out, she dragged me back onto the dance-floor with her. She was also an absolute horror show in terms of looks. Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

^^^^^^^

Pulled mom and daughter imo.

I hve in the past, on other forum, argued that Aberdeen has the ugliest women in the UK. If only I could have seen this video :wub:

Think this is why the sheep are shit scared up that way.

Ugly doesn't come even close to the majority of the girls or the guys.

ABERDEEN - UGLY!!

Think this is why the sheep are shit scared up that way.

Ugly doesn't come even close to the majority of the girls or the guys.

ABERDEEN - UGLY!!

Aberdeen makes onions cry

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you The Martell, Falkirk

Matrel 1.jpg

martell3.jpg

These photographs must have been taken on the night where cross-eyed fuckers got in for free!!! 

Dundeebarry did a thorough critique of the lassie some time back. Tattoos, gloves and t shirt all got his in depth analysis; it's worth a read if you can be bothered trawling back for it.