Horrific club photos

976515_490299081042034_795876018_o.jpg

I'm sure film makers from all over the world would love to get in touch with the guy in the middle. Isn't he the exact same colour that dead people are in films? His colouring is very odd - in the middle of his face its like somones dapped his face with shoe polish every so slightly leaving bits and bobs of it all over his coupon.

Judging from the guys face behind her I would guess that she ended her night minus her clothes, face down in the dirt, raped to bits and with her throat slit.

Guess aye?

I'm ashamed to admit prefer going to the Brennans nightclub to Loft these days, seeing as I'm now old enough to hate being around 14 years old pretending to be drunk while steroid infested guys stalk about with wife beaters on, these photos may make me reconsider....

998704_458973654198434_1584614083_n.jpg

994519_458979660864500_1007340086_n.jpg

I'm ashamed to admit prefer going to the Brennans nightclub to Loft these days, seeing as I'm now old enough to hate being around 14 years old pretending to be drunk while steroid infested guys stalk about with wife beaters on, these photos may make me reconsider....

Posted Image

Posted Image

The girl in the second picture is like an uglier version of one of the birds from girls aloud. Kimberley i think?