Horrific club photos

The Loft just keeps on giving.

1070002_600068310026939_1815015978_n.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Was in Crieff Road Tesco about half an hour ago and the one of the right was lurking about near the entrance doing hee-haw work.

Was tempted to give a "enjoy the hot dog aye?" whilst swagging past.

I used to work at that Tesco with them. One's alright, one's a lesbian who help "out" me at a gay bar to get free shots (leading to an awkward toilet trip), and one's a complete fucking nutter who constantly texts my mate every Thursday to Saturday asking if he's out, despite the fact he's ignored her for the past two months she still does it. Seemingly she's like that with anyone who even kisses her

I used to work at that Tesco with them. One's alright, one's a lesbian who help "out" me at a gay bar to get free shots (leading to an awkward toilet trip), and one's a complete fucking nutter who constantly texts my mate every Thursday to Saturday asking if he's out, despite the fact he's ignored her for the past two months she still does it. Seemingly she's like that with anyone who even kisses her

Left- nutter

Middle- alright

Right- lesbian

"Out"?

Left- nutter

Middle- alright

Right- lesbian

You got the left right, but the middle and the right one the wrong way around

"Out"?

She'd come out as gay at a gay bar and got free drinks, she mentioned it to my girlfriend who for some odd reason decided it would be utterly hilarious if they got the DJ to announce I was gay to the entire bar, in Glasgow. It wasn't helped by the fact I'd decided to wear an incredibly small white top under my shirt that night and had got so hammered I decided to take off my shirt to to compare "guns" with everyone in the group. I realise that sounds incredibly homo in itself but I assure you it's a fairly common side effect of becoming an absolute c**t when hammered. So the DJ announced I was gay, I'm in a tighty whitey flexing muscles with another guy when it's announced and the bar man runs over with shots and blows a kiss to me. I went to toilet later, got followed by some guy who stared at my knob at the urinal and didn't even have the dignity to piss, he just stared. Horrible banter

Barking up the wrong tree. Middle one is the lesbian

You sir, are correct

Edited by RandomGuy.

You got the left right, but the middle and the right one the wrong way around

She'd come out as gay at a gay bar and got free drinks, she mentioned it to my girlfriend who for some odd reason decided it would be utterly hilarious if they got the DJ to announce I was gay to the entire bar, in Glasgow. It wasn't helped by the fact I'd decided to wear an incredibly small white top under my shirt that night and had got so hammered I decided to take off my shirt to to compare "guns" with everyone in the group. I realise that sounds incredibly homo in itself but I assure you it's a fairly common side effect of becoming an absolute c**t when hammered. So the DJ announced I was gay, I'm in a tighty whitey flexing muscles with another guy when it's announced and the bar man runs over with shots and blows a kiss to me. I went to toilet later, got followed by some guy who stared at my knob at the urinal and didn't even have the dignity to piss, he just stared. Horrible banter

You sir, are correct

Gaydar!