Horrific club photos

Anyone else think getting dressed up for pub golf is cringe-worthy beyond believe.

We were going to do pub golf for my mates birthday until he proposed this. After that was mentioned we just turned it into doing the mile in Perth.

Good grief.

I know the guy on the right from years ago. I'm certain he's a Celtic fan. Nice to see ZOO can help build bridges

I know the guy on the right from years ago. I'm certain he's a Celtic fan. Nice to see ZOO can help build bridges
When did whispers start a "Dress as a weegie" night?
I've no idea. Last time I was there I thought I seen a Rangers top aswell. Maybe it's a weekly thing?

I've no idea. Last time I was there I thought I seen a Rangers top aswell. Maybe it's a weekly thing?

No been in the place in 7/8 years. Going by pictorial evidence it would appear that the talent has miraculously managed to get even worse over the years.

No been in the place in 7/8 years. Going by pictorial evidence it would appear that the talent has miraculously managed to get even worse over the years.
It seems to be getting worse all round to be fair. The beautiful people are all in relationships just now I guess

Good grief.

Who the f**k wear's a football shirt on a night out!

Jippo

Jippo. :lol:

I think you should have another go, 2 letters correct isn't bad though.

As for those pics, genuinely terrifying some of them. Now I've been and seen some awful sights in Edinburgh, hell the Hive is responsible for most of them, but Christ thank f**k I wasn't born in Perth like my whole family. Those pics are just scarily bad. Still I know for a fact all the ones of me in clubs, are just be pissed and with the worst expression on my face. :lol:

At least I should never end up in here.