Horrific club photos

Guy on the right's trainers look fucking ridiculous too. If you want to buy footwear like that, you should be sterilized first.

I don't see what's wrong with them...but the fact he's tucking his trousers in behind it makes the shoe's tongue stick out. That looks stupid.

Those type of shows are comfy as f**k.

545196_512784445421993_1940759001_n.jpg

I'll take a guess and say that it's The Troll and StandFree.

laugh.gif I actually know the both of them! I should be playing football with the one on the left tomorrow night so I'll tell him all the comments laugh.gif He does fake tan but christ knows whats happened there, I'm almost certain he is actually gay but is still in the closet somehow

Anyway I've got vague recollections of last night and I'm happy nobodies found any of me yet, I should have really appeared on this thread by now anyway

laugh.gif I actually know the both of them! I should be playing football with the one on the left tomorrow night so I'll tell him all the comments laugh.gif He does fake tan but christ knows whats happened there, I'm almost certain he is actually gay but is still in the closet somehow

Anyway I've got vague recollections of last night and I'm happy nobodies found any of me yet, I should have really appeared on this thread by now anyway

You going to be telling him that?

You might be lucky, he might 'come out' in front of your very eyes. In a kind of verge-of-tears "Ok, I admit it... *sniff*" kind of way. Report back with a detailed account, kind sir.

I shall! He doesn't always turn up, that's the only thing

I don't see what's wrong with them...but the fact he's tucking his trousers in behind it makes the shoe's tongue stick out. That looks stupid.

Apart from the fact they look ridiculous, they're that colour, with those jeans, and a shirt.

But really, it's enough that that type of trainers look ridiculous. Although, it's possible I only notice them when the tongue is sticking out, as I don't generally associate with the wearers of said trainers. I'm making an exception for you however because, aside from me with my Steve Buscemi avatar, no-one is cool on an internet messageboard.

They were great when you were about 14 and went skateboarding, they are however wholly inappropriate to wear to a (albeit shitey) nightclub. Smarten yourself up ffs.