Horrific club photos

My clubbing days are long passed. I'm a bit confused as to the point of the nightclubs posting all these photos. Are they supposed to entice people to pay into these places? I doubt very much it would work unless you're an anthropologist.

The most relevant comment on the thread for most of the photos IMO! wink.gif

And this is one of the most horrific clubs on planet earth below.

1506785259_57348948af.jpg

Edited by Junhinho Polyester

The most relevant comment on the thread for most of the photos IMO! wink.gif

And this is one of the most horrific clubs on planet earth below.

1506785259_57348948af.jpg

Is that the place round the corner from Parkhead? Anyone know what it looks like on the inside?

Edit - Loads of pics of the outside to be found online, can't see any of the interior...apparently closed since 2005

Edited by bee thousand

Is that the place round the corner from Parkhead? Anyone know what it looks like on the inside?

Edit - Loads of pics of the outside to be found online, can't see any of the interior...apparently closed since 2005

Used to stay in dennistoun not far from this establisment

Im very curious to anyone that went there considering it sat on a diamond shape of shettleston,cartyne,Haghill and parkhead cross with riddrie/blackhill and calton not too far away either making it very interesting

Edited by shawfield shed boy

28sxb8y.jpg

Something Ecto'd this way comes...

This lassie is a fine specimen of the 'Old School', a pure strain of True Raver. Observe the white gloves. She's not wearing those because she's a mime act, she's wearing them because she's Hardcore. Observe not only the Rez vest, but the Rez logo tattoo. This dame fucking kens. She's paid £25 for an Eccie. She's danced for 19 consecutive hours in an abandoned warehouse in Ayrshire. She's fucked every Bam Dancer in a half mile radius under the pretence of it being the Second Summer of Love, and the bairns she fired out as a result are all named after techno DJs she saw at the FUBAR. Moby! Yer fuckin' tea's oot!

If you were to shout, "Whistle posse - MAKE SOME FACKING NOISE," at her she'd instinctively go tonto and start bellowing the song of her people, which is a high-pitched screech that could fell entire flocks of geese flying south from the winter at heights up to 3000 ft. If you could stop her jaw swinging long enough for her to engage in conversation, every single sentence coming out her near-toothless mouth would be prefixed or suffixed with the phrase "back in the day". Hardcore, you know the score, oggy-oggy-oggy, oi-oi-oi.

Just when I was warming to this saucer-eyed buffoon I clocked the 'tiocfaidh ár lá' on her arm and thought much, much less of her. "Our day will come," indeed. I'd hate to be the one to burst her Ecto-bubble and inform her day is long gone.

Still: Rave on, sister. Rave the f**k on.

Used to stay in dennistoun not far from this establisment

Im very curious to anyone that went there considering it sat on a diamond shape of shettleston,cartyne,Haghill and parkhead cross with riddrie/blackhill and calton not too far away either making it very interesting

There were many reasons why it was nicknamed The Stab Inn. wink.gif

The guy in the middle hosts the shit contest that goes on there on whatever night the "boom" thing is (these guys obviously won it). Consists of teams of a guy and a girl doing challenges, which include face/arse slapping, swapping clothes and guys drinking "pints of shite" made from the contents of the overflow trays (or whatever they're called) from under the draught taps.

It's actually fucking bizarre. I don't know why I keep letting people talk me into going to the garage, its only redeeming feature is the attic, where there are sometimes some decent tunes, but it's been dead anytime I've been up there.

Filling the hole TFI at Strathy Union left then?

1349705142[/url]' post='6694795']

28sxb8y.jpg

Something Ecto'd this way comes...

This lassie is a fine specimen of the 'Old School', a pure strain of True Raver. Observe the white gloves. She's not wearing those because she's a mime act, she's wearing them because she's Hardcore. Observe not only the Rez vest, but the Rez logo tattoo. This dame fucking kens. She's paid £25 for an Eccie. She's danced for 19 consecutive hours in an abandoned warehouse in Ayrshire. She's fucked every Bam Dancer in a half mile radius under the pretence of it being the Second Summer of Love, and the bairns she fired out as a result are all named after techno DJs she saw at the FUBAR. Moby! Yer fuckin' tea's oot!

If you were to shout, "Whistle posse - MAKE SOME FACKING NOISE," at her she'd instinctively go tonto and start bellowing the song of her people, which is a high-pitched screech that could fell entire flocks of geese flying south from the winter at heights up to 3000 ft. If you could stop her jaw swinging long enough for her to engage in conversation, every single sentence coming out her near-toothless mouth would be prefixed or suffixed with the phrase "back in the day". Hardcore, you know the score, oggy-oggy-oggy, oi-oi-oi.

Just when I was warming to this saucer-eyed buffoon I clocked the 'tiocfaidh ár lá' on her arm and thought much, much less of her. "Our day will come," indeed. I'd hate to be the one to burst her Ecto-bubble and inform her day is long gone.

Still: Rave on, sister. Rave the f**k on.

Funniest thing I've read in a while. 1000 interests to you sir. Charlie Lownoise & Mental Theo would be turning in their graves if they were dead.