Horrific club photos

I can't post pictures but somebody get on that Ladybug Facebook and get today's photo up. Genuinely think he must be mentally ill.

Is it the pic of him wearing a dress and a hat? He is clearly mental.

I've not been in The Cathouse in about five years but I'm really tempted to go one last time to see if I can spot him.

Is it the pic of him wearing a dress and a hat? He is clearly mental.

I've not been in The Cathouse in about five years but I'm really tempted to go one last time to see if I can spot him.

To be fair I don't think he'd be too hard to spot.

Just looking through this thread and spotted the bit about the Ladybug guy. Reminded of when I used to go into Glasgow to the Shack on a Tuesday night and would always see this guy wearing a pink tutu with earphones in dancing up and down the line to get in, remember it being pretty surreal at the time! Does anyone else remember this guy or was it just my imagination?

Just looking through this thread and spotted the bit about the Ladybug guy. Reminded of when I used to go into Glasgow to the Shack on a Tuesday night and would always see this guy wearing a pink tutu with earphones in dancing up and down the line to get in, remember it being pretty surreal at the time! Does anyone else remember this guy or was it just my imagination?

Think you may be referring to the 'electric scarecrow' who used to constantly jump around the central station area but would also turn up in other areas of the city at random, bamming up everyone he met. Havent seen him for a few years one can only assume the worst. :(

edited to add

243223184_7df56b16ec_m.jpg

This guy??

Edited by woodside

Think you may be referring to the 'electric scarecrow' who used to constantly jump around the central station area but would also turn up in other areas of the city at random, bamming up everyone he met. Havent seen him for a few years one can only assume the worst. :(

edited to add

This guy??

I remember that guy. Always had his headphones in but I doubt he was ever listening to anything apart from the voices in his head.

Glad a few others remember him. Makes you wonder what motivates someone to do that! Can only assume he is in an institution now or like you say woodside something worse!

I walked past it earlier on today, had to take a picture.

Club Tropicana (formerly known as club 30) has once again been given another name change

Lowdown

post-35247-0-63013000-1342473521_thumb.j

personally, i'd have went with Club Lowlife

edited to add

This guy??

I mind him. Absolute nutcase. He once got on a 240 that I was on.