Horrific club photos

543538_406164249425437_1963840849_n.jpg

Don't post fucking MORE photos of it you mental c**t!

This is the end, people! I love you all! Apart from that Ross County boy "Tyler", I felt he had a bit of a bad attitude. He was still being a dick when they won the league! What's up with that?

I'm trying to work out which is less funny. The crap alias, or Dundee Barry's attempts at humour. Sigh.

There's xbl! I see you, pal. Away outside and have a play just now, I'll shout when your tea's ready.

(It'll be fucking salad you fat c**t thumbup2.gif)

I know where you live Barry, you should welcome your new Snow White overlords.

post-40126-0-41185700-1339427015_thumb.j

May Div have mercy on our souls.

I got in that escape pod, I had the girls with me, and I had to go and see what was happening on the 'Who's Going Where?' thread in the 1st Division Forum. Fucking typical.

Aye speaking in toungues speaking does Davey.

LOOK AT MY LIPS!

LOOK AT THEM!

I'm fucking looking! Jesus Christ, I'm looking, I'm looking.

Can everyone else hear The Doors playing The End, or is that just in my house?

We need a John Wayne type forum member to come sort this Davey c**t out. That Ross County Sherriff boy might have to be the one to do it. He sounds hard as f**k! Someone give him a shout, please.

We need a John Wayne type forum member to come sort this Davey c**t out. That Ross County Sherriff boy might have to be the one to do it. He sounds hard as f**k! Someone give him a shout, please.

We're fine, I think xbl did the job. He arrived, declared things not to be to his particular taste, everyone stood around nodding quietly and looking out the nearest window for a minute then shuffled off out of there.

Anyway, tea time.