Horrific club photos

This thread just confirms that there are some people who look worse in club photos than I do. Don't think I've ever had a good one taken if me. :lol:

This thread just confirms that there are some people who look worse in club photos than I do. Don't think I've ever had a good one taken if me. :lol:

There are a few of me on the web from an Optimo night I attended years ago. The first few, which must have been taken fairly early in proceedings, were ok. Flattering, even. Then there's the one that was taken later on. Fucking horrific. My Ecto Jaw was truly a sight to behold, it was like I'd actually been hit with a shovel or had a stroke or something. The worst thing is I didn't even think I was away with it that night. I dread to fucking think how ridiculous I looked on nights when I knew I'd over-indulged.

Rave safe, kids.

There are a few of me on the web from an Optimo night I attended years ago. The first few, which must have been taken fairly early in proceedings, were ok. Flattering, even. Then there's the one that was taken later on. Fucking horrific. My Ecto Jaw was truly a sight to behold, it was like I'd actually been hit with a shovel or had a stroke or something. The worst thing is I didn't even think I was away with it that night. I dread to fucking think how ridiculous I looked on nights when I knew I'd over-indulged.

Rave safe, kids.

Absolute coward.

Absolute coward.

Fair comment, chief, but the bad one also features some old friends and an ex who probably wouldn't appreciate me encouraging folk on a popular website to take the piss out them when they were caught buckled quite a few years back. Had it only been myself featuring I would pop it up for a chuckle.

Black their faces out and get it posted then ya big wuss!

I don't have PhotoShop or similar editing facilities, man. Plus I'm on the phone at the mo.

My excuses are solid enough, but I'll see if I can rustle it up tomorrow or something. If it makes even one clubber think twice about not punching club photographers on sight it will have been worth it.

laugh.gif Anyone else been out and about in a club, a photographer has appeared wanting to take photos and then this thread pops into mind. I'm not the most photogenic at the best of times, so a hasty decision was made to slip off to get another drink while the photos were being taken.

Yep, every time.

The only time caution goes to the wind and a high resolution picture of yourself, which will be published on the internet, seems like a good idea is when you're absolutely steaming and therefore 10 times more likely to look horrendous.

These photographers should have breathalisers attached to their cameras I reckon. <_<

Not sure I've ever had a night out in which I haven't ended up in a state and had terrible photos taken of me. I'm very aware that I have people from here on Facebook. dry.gif

Ah, your alibis are all watertight. Farewell. Orrr, you could just use Paint ;) As Jocky would say "that MS Paint program is top o' the teckle!"

Paint, eh? Good shout. I've never blanked anything out before so I was unaware of any methods of doing so. Now that I know I'll probably go to town giving the ex Nazi tattoos, a moustache, mutton chops and a hat that clearly doesn't suit her. That'll learn 'er.

We'll reconvene here at some point tomorrow, the_bully_wee. Rest well.

532807_395119120531085_113472998695700_1092707_1428844883_n.jpg547672_395118527197811_113472998695700_1092689_1434439847_n.jpg540653_395118363864494_113472998695700_1092683_1161056760_n.jpg

come on, as someone who would go to cathouse if out in glasgow, picking horrific club photos is like shooting fish in a barrel