Horrific club photos

[quote name='Haters Gonna Hate' timestamp='1337599612' post='6258343'

149772_10150915520074697_132358979696_9803492_608931838_n.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

is the boy on the right doing OK after his stroke?

edit to add- the guy second from the right is the oldest looking young guy i've ever seen.

there was an urban legend when i was young that if a llama spat on your face it would age you faster. this is what i think has happened to this guy, grogged on by a llama, the dirty beast

Edited by Friedrich Engels

laugh.gif Anyone else been out and about in a club, a photographer has appeared wanting to take photos and then this thread pops into mind. I'm not the most photogenic at the best of times, so a hasty decision was made to slip off to get another drink while the photos were being taken.

laugh.gif Anyone else been out and about in a club, a photographer has appeared wanting to take photos and then this thread pops into mind. I'm not the most photogenic at the best of times, so a hasty decision was made to slip off to get another drink while the photos were being taken.

Yep, every time.

The only time caution goes to the wind and a high resolution picture of yourself, which will be published on the internet, seems like a good idea is when you're absolutely steaming and therefore 10 times more likely to look horrendous.

These photographers should have breathalisers attached to their cameras I reckon. <_<

Yep, every time.

The only time caution goes to the wind and a high resolution picture of yourself, which will be published on the internet, seems like a good idea is when you're absolutely steaming and therefore 10 times more likely to look horrendous.

These photographers should have breathalisers attached to their cameras I reckon. <_<

I've only been in one nightclub photo recently, and it wasn't horrific.

I am still living in fear of the inevitable day when my coupon appears on this thread. :(