Horrific club photos

Sorry, have to disagree with the anti-Kitty's crowd. Haven't been in for a couple of years mind, but I used to like it. Been more into Society recently though. If the Windsor in Kirkcaldy has a Facebook page - that will deffo have some crackin pics!

Back to Kitty's, and a previous post of mine that nobody has commented on....

About 4 or 5 years ago, I was in Kitty's and was bursting for a pish. I couldn't hold on even if I had wanted to - straight out the taxi, paid to get in, straight to the bogs. Went into the bogs to find them absolutely packed. My back teeth were swimming, so I went to use the cubicle, opened the door and some dirty c*** had skittered all over the floor, down the front of the pan, up the wall, back of the seat, the seat itself, on the shit tickets and up on the cistern! Obviously I boaked, then I turned round and luckily there was a space a the urinals. Relief!

Are Kitty's toilets the blackest in the country?

Kittys can be a decent night but its always far to busy to even move. On the (rare) occasion I am in these days I spend most of my night in kandy which is actually pretty good.

The toilets at the back near the smoking bit are a shambles. The floor is soaking come 2 and I doubt its drinks either :unsure:

Guest The Phoenix

She'll not be doing much bouncing in a club or elsewhere for that matter.

Surely Martina Navratilova would be up for a bit of girl on girl action?

Apparently Jermaine Defoe has been dumped by Alexandra Burke for riding this lassie.

538269_364263910297945_114682465256092_1026228_1955831620_n.jpg

If that's his standards, then he would love a night out in one of Scotland's provincial nightclubs.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4312774/Alexandra-Burke-dumps-Jermain-Defoe-after-he-cheats-again.html

And aye, I would.

Guest The Phoenix

Apparently Jermaine Defoe has been dumped by Alexandra Burke for riding this lassie.

Rather that than have her on top.