Horrific club photos

The faces? The tits! One on the right. You don't look at the mantel piece when you're poking the fire....

She's no bad looking tbf

Maybe, Wid, Nut (unless mortal), Deffo wid.

I was also snapped by a photographer, so I'm pretty worried.

On the increasingly rare occasions I'm in a club these days, I refuse to have my picture taken for the fear it ends up on this thread.

On the increasingly rare occasions I'm in a club these days, I refuse to have my picture taken for the fear it ends up on this thread.

Thats my biggest worry, there are some real horrors in my local club but I dont want to post any of the pictures incase anyone finds out the name off it and I end up in here.

150167_10150841550484697_132358979696_9692190_1258196029_n.jpg

somebody get ma elephant gun.

here is what i think. he is only getting in about her cause he has a bad reputation with the birds in his town, he was probably a sexual deviant at school, rubbing his knob up and down lassies tights and that, so his reputation means no decent girl will touch him, just look at that smile, the pervert is looking out of him. and his eyes are as dark as a witches soul, which tells me he also sniffs bike seats.

here is what i think. he is only getting in about her cause he has a bad reputation with the birds in his town, he was probably a sexual deviant at school, rubbing his knob up and down lassies tights and that, so his reputation means no decent girl will touch him, just look at that smile, the pervert is looking out of him. and his eyes are as dark as a witches soul, which tells me he also sniffs bike seats.

To top all that off he is also ginger!

Thats my biggest worry, there are some real horrors in my local club but I dont want to post any of the pictures incase anyone finds out the name off it and I end up in here.

Lets find you son!

Team: Raith Rovers (Kirkcaldy). Clubs: Blue Mondays, Kitty's, Candy, Styx, Society.

Which ones are you on?

Get me the lassie to the right of her's phone number and we'll be BFFEVA

Love to hear that conversation.

Rw89: See your alright looking pal in this photo

Girl: Yeah

Rw89: Is there any chance you can give me her number so I can then give it to someone i met on the internet

You are almost certainly in there.

She's got more fucking chins than a Chinese telephone directory

Love to hear that conversation.

Rw89: See your alright looking pal in this photo

Girl: Yeah

Rw89: Is there any chance you can give me her number so I can then give it to someone i met on the internet

You are almost certainly in there.

laugh.gif Aye, can see that one going down well.

Lets find you son!

Team: Raith Rovers (Kirkcaldy). Clubs: Blue Mondays, Kitty's, Candy, Styx, Society.

Which ones are you on?

CISWO is not a club and I am saying nothing more other than if Blue Mondays have a photo bit of there website there will some absolute roasters on there.

CISWO is not a club (please believe me) and I am saying nothing more other than if Blue Mondays have a photo bit on their website (which they do, please don't google it and find a picture of me looking like Gollum dressed up as Boy George) there will some absolute roasters (like me) on there.

Fixed it for you thumbup2.gif