Horrific club photos

PoP on the left, HSF on the right.

PoP, "I'm gonna sand yer chin"

post-31698-0-45384200-1326314871_thumb.p

Not wishing this fantastic thread to go on too much of a tangent, but I noticed (after series of daily pervs to HSF and PoP's profile pages) that when HSF updated her picture she no longer looks like something that could "haul farmyard machinery" :lol: Just an observation.

Carry on.

Fuxake!

Just noticed that a young "Tache Man" actually appears on this video about 36 seconds in, welcoming the burds to the club!!

He was even up to his tricks way back in the 80's :lol:

:lol:

I can't help think that perhaps the women of the world should be 'warned' of Tache Man's existence, maybe something along the lines of -

"Ladies, know this, Tache Man is out there, he cannot be ignored and he cannot be turned down, he will seduce you, he will make sweet sweet love to you, you will enjoy it and will most likely fall in love with the man they call Tache Man, there is nothing you can do to prevent it; but know this, those feelings will not be reciprocated, Tache Man will not...no...Tach Man CANNOT stop until he has seduced and bedded every plus sized lady this world has to offer. You have been informed."

Perhaps just poster it over ever major city, that way at least they'll be prepared for the inevitable.