Horrific club photos

At first glance I thought this was the legendary Tacheman himself, and was deeply impressed at the fact he's pulling better looking woman week-on-week, but after further scrutiny I don't think it's him. He's too young and not sleazy-looking enough. There are no traces of slime on his seat, or indeed the young lady who can run, but can't hide.

It might be Son of Tacheman though...........

:o:D

Yep, I thought the same as you. It was only after I'd posted this I realised it wasn't, but there is certainly a resemblence there. The thing is, I am absolutely certain I know that guy from somewhere. If it ain't tacheman, I don't know where it is though. This is going to become a 3am-wake-up "that's the fucker!" type revelation.

At first glance I thought this was the legendary Tacheman himself, and was deeply impressed at the fact he's pulling better looking woman week-on-week, but after further scrutiny I don't think it's him. He's too young and not sleazy-looking enough. There are no traces of slime on his seat, or indeed the young lady who can run, but can't hide.

It might be Son of Tacheman though...........

:o:D

If I know tacheman like I think I do he has a few hundred sons stoating about the Dear Green Place, with the same sixth sense for sniffing out ripped fishnets, broken stilettos and running mascara.

Exactly. Within 3 generations at the most descendants of tachemen will outnumber the rest of us. :(

An army of Tachemen sleazing and fucking their way from town to town like a modern,, slightly overweight and mustachioed version of the Vikings, it's a terrifying prospect, and yet, I can't say I'm not a little excited and intrigued by it at the same time...probably how Tacheman's sexual conquests feel on a Saturday night in fact.

Edited by J_Stewart

CLUB TROPICANA GLASGOW IS HERE!!!!!!!!

380539_128271697286822_100003119783275_133875_1743863543_n.jpg

I'm tempted to say "wid" to the one on the right, after a few largers and the dimly lit embrace of a nightclub, but once you got out into the cold hard light of a bus shelter to get down to the nasty, there's a very real chance she'd turn out to have a bigger cock than me.

I'm tempted to say "wid" to the one on the right, after a few largers and the dimly lit embrace of a nightclub, but once you got out into the cold hard light of a bus shelter to get down to the nasty, there's a very real chance she'd turn out to have a bigger cock than me.

You'd only feel more drunk once the fresh air hit you. I say batter in, kidder.

Plus you get to steal free tinsel and the sexy bunnett she is adorning .

Oh aye, that ribbon hinging from her left nipple must lead to somewhere, Narnia maybe?

My thoughts exactly, and that is just depressing :(

189371_183496678360218_100000996623092_429414_22410_n.jpg

This lassie clearly kens whaur the perty's at. You can tell by the way her tongue's hingin' oot.

Now, I'm no matchmaker, but if that girl's eyes should ever cross the dancefloor and meet....

45177_489813857221_116211147221_7016945_2943379_n.jpg

.........then duck and fucking cover, people, because there will be fireworks that will make Sydney Harbour Bridge on NYE look like a mink with a sparkler in his back green.

My thoughts exactly, and that is just depressing :(

No it isn't!

Throwing your undeserving sausage up a horrendous close like that is part of life. Every man has been with at least one woman that he wouldn't go bragging to his pals about.

Makes it all the better when you get regular sex from someone that you'd walk down the street with in daylight.

laugh.gif

I go to the Arches fairly regularly and have seen many of these in my time. That's first good description I've heard for it.

I've suffered from it myself, lanky. It's a terrible affliction, equalled in the disco pain stakes only by the notorious Ecto Jaw. You ken how that works: such is the ferocity of Ewok-log-weapon-swing of the Ecstasy-enhanced jaw, it locks in place at an angle that leaves you looking like an extra from the Thriller video. It doesn't stop you dancing, but it hurts, and makes you look like a Warrior. Actually, the more I think about it, getting the Ecto Jaw isn't such a bad thing.

Keep on keeping on, lanky. cool.gif