Horrific club photos

Surprisingly 1995 photo isn't as much as a sweaty mess although there does seem to be more talent. Maybe it was taken earlier in the evening. Tattoos were fairly unusual in those days and mostly confined to certain groups. I only knew a folk with one in those days, nothing like as common as they are now.

3 hours ago, peasy23 said:

My typo, should have been 1999, the 1995 one was in the replies. Taps aff. emoji33.png20200731_231721.jpg

I like the guy standing for the Pledge of Allegiance over on the left there. Although it's a bit depressing to think I'm old enough to be a parent to at least some of the people in that photograph.

3 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Surprisingly 1995 photo isn't as much as a sweaty mess although there does seem to be more talent. Maybe it was taken earlier in the evening. 

They don't appear to be having as much fun though so yeah, probably earlier in the evening.

7 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

What strikes me is a complete lack of tattoos on almost everyone in these pictures.

Was about to post that. Must have been just after that when girls started getting the lower back tats. 

21 hours ago, peasy23 said:

A blast from the past from the Arches in Glssgow in 1999 thanks to Picture this Scotland on Twitter.. Looks like Luis Suarez on the right hand side next to the girl who was sunbathing at Chernobyl.20200731_093403.jpg.3e89763cc73f501c8132ca5bfe93668b.jpg

The guy in the black hat is about to get a surprise from Elastigirl from the Incredibles

On 01/08/2020 at 03:00, Shotgun said:

I like the guy standing for the Pledge of Allegiance over on the left there.

You'd think Ghost Town would be a bit sedate for that crowd.

• 1 month later...

It may well be in here and I'll rake for it, but does anyone have that classic UK club pic where everyone looks slightly mental and off their face?  

IIR, has a guy raving with his eyes shut and there's a girl and a guy in the background.

Much obliged if anyone understands and knows what I'm on aboot.

It may well be in here and I'll rake for it, but does anyone have that classic UK club pic where everyone looks slightly mental and off their face?  
IIR, has a guy raving with his eyes shut and there's a girl and a guy in the background.

Post #9780 on this thread?

1 hour ago, Kejan said:

Ecstasy - Lessons - Tes Teach

Some night, that was.