Horrific club photos

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Used to stand near him at East End when I was a youngster - no prawn sandwich brigade for Stu (not that prawn sandwiches were probably on the menu at East End in the 1980s). 

I have stood near him at quite a few Big Country gigs.  No prawn sarnies in the mosh pit either (though it smelled like there was at times).

6 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Dundee, a city on the cusp of a cultural revolution, the new Bilbao, the Guggenheim Effect, all hail the City of Discovery.

Hide contents

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor

Image result for john goodman

7 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Dundee, a city on the cusp of a cultural revolution, the new Bilbao, the Guggenheim Effect, all hail the City of Discovery.

Hide contents

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, glasses, drink and indoor

Masterful timing by the guy on the left to point at what remains of this non-Jarvis lookalike's hairline. 

I wonder if in some parallel universe there's a Japanese version of this thread.......I've only ever been to one nightclub here in Japan so don't have much data for what constitutes "horrific"

Perhaps I feature in the Sushi & Sake, Horrific Nightclub Photos Thread?!

• 2 weeks later...