Horrific club photos

I often wondered where the old Deja Vu clientele went to after it shut down.  Seems like there's a fairly rich seam to mine at Rewind.
I never managed to go to Deja Vu as it closed not long after I turned 18. Was it as jakey a nightclub you could get? That's what I had always been told.

2 hours ago, MeadowArab said:
On 02/05/2018 at 12:59, Melanius Mullarkey said:
I often wondered where the old Deja Vu clientele went to after it shut down.  Seems like there's a fairly rich seam to mine at Rewind.

I never managed to go to Deja Vu as it closed not long after I turned 18. Was it as jakey a nightclub you could get? That's what I had always been told.

Indeed it was. I Imagine those two up the thread were probably regulars. In fact they were probably employed outside the door to entice people in.

50 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Fucking hell. 

For the past couple of years, the various Dundee nightclub facebook pages have been full of normal looking punters.  Having lived in Dundee for nearly 20 years, i know there is another class of punter who were obviously kettled into the Deja Vu nightclub.  Since that closed, they've obviously been driven underground.....to Rewind.

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

For the past couple of years, the various Dundee nightclub facebook pages have been full of normal looking punters.  Having lived in Dundee for nearly 20 years, i know there is another class of punter who were obviously kettled into the Deja Vu nightclub.  Since that closed, they've obviously been driven underground.....to Rewind.

As a student in St Andrews 20 years ago, those are the type of sights burned into my mind from out nights out and visits to McDonalds on our trips across the Tay.