Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

4 minutes ago, statts1976uk said:

My neighbour is one of these Facebook community gossips and has an Alaskan Malamute that's she's always paranoid about getting stolen. I might put one of these sticks or spill some drops of paint at her front gate and await the Facebook rage.

1 spoonful of baked alaska to indicate presence of said dog

My neighbour is one of these Facebook community gossips and has an Alaskan Malamute that's she's always paranoid about getting stolen. I might put one of these sticks or spill some drops of paint at her front gate and await the Facebook rage.
f**k that. Get some chalk and write "Alaskan Malamute at this address, Macaulay. Can collect on Tuesday" outside her gate.

On 08/08/2021 at 22:37, statts1976uk said:

Looks like it's all kicking off in Kinross 

Screenshot_20210808-223119_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210808-223132_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210808-223143_Facebook.jpg

What an unfortunate mix-up. It’s almost like swearing at people then sending them nasty messages isn’t a good way to win friends and influence people. Who knew.

What an unfortunate mix-up. It’s almost like swearing at people then sending them nasty messages isn’t a good way to win friends and influence people. Who knew.
They went out their way to go confront the guy after he said he'd attack them because they never believed him. Fs.

Also don't condone the guy hitting the you girls absolute coward but don't go on Facebook crying victim when you're the one turning up trying to start trouble.

26 minutes ago, Empty It said:

They went out their way to go confront the guy after he said he'd attack them because they never believed him. Fs.

Also don't condone the guy hitting the you girls absolute coward but don't go on Facebook crying victim when you're the one turning up trying to start trouble.

It would have made a good episode of the Jerry Springer show.

Why did yon 23-year-old just-a-wee-lassie decide to illustrate her cock and bull story with pictures of her female pattern baldness?

Also, is Jayda a more common name that I'd thought? I've only ever heard of that Britain First fascist.

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Took Keith to the sexual health clinic this afternoon and got asked to leave due to Keith being a dog.

83AAA72A-B496-481A-BBCE-FB18F1A39884.png

Hide contents

08B75361-F1A0-40B3-9233-44B270136A01.png

[\spoiler]

"if this chewed dildo is yours then get in touch so you can pay me for it"

Also did they keep the dildo somewhere before taking it to the vet with them? Was the dog holding on to it the whole time?

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

"if this chewed dildo is yours then get in touch so you can pay me for it"

Also did they keep the dildo somewhere before taking it to the vet with them? Was the dog holding on to it the whole time?

Keith doesn’t look the sort of animal it’d be wise to get into a dispute with. You know the old proverb - only a brave man or a fool gets between a dog and his rubber penis.

32 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Took Keith to the sexual health clinic this afternoon and got asked to leave due to Keith being a dog.

83AAA72A-B496-481A-BBCE-FB18F1A39884.png

Reveal hidden contents

08B75361-F1A0-40B3-9233-44B270136A01.png

[\spoiler]

Shagged his dug and making his own alibi IMO.

57 minutes ago, PWL said:

Back to school has started here in East Dunbartonshire. A favourite time for Facebook maws and @Boghead ranter .

"Just where has the time gone?"

Aye, I had to grind my teeth as I scrolled past a couple of posts last night.

Good training for Wednesday coming, when the Falkirk schools go back...

They grow up so fast!

On 10/08/2021 at 21:30, BFTD said:

Why did yon 23-year-old just-a-wee-lassie decide to illustrate her cock and bull story with pictures of her female pattern baldness?

Also, is Jayda a more common name that I'd thought? I've only ever heard of that Britain First fascist.

jayda diamonde, unlike fransen she's all about the love, no bulls in her story though, but plenty of cock

Edited by Meldrew

On 04/08/2021 at 02:30, BFTD said:

By now, there genuinely must be people randomly leaving shite outside of homes for shits 'n' giggles, knowing that there'll be some roaster spewing online about how the three Golden Wonder packets on their fence were left as a sign that they have a Golden Retriever, and they walk it at 3pm every day.

You have just given me a fantastic idea for a Facebook page. You dicks better follow me.