Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

There's a TOTALLY RADICAL 80s Troma movie that could be made out of those elements.

Buttbangin' Dildo Dude's Shotgun Skatepark Slaughter?

15 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

RIP (insert player's name) from a (insert your team) fan.

bonus points of your team is that players rivals and you mention that 

Back to basics. No fucking about with vans, chalk marks, piles of stones or any of that complicated shit. 

Willing to bet a grand total of no c***s have had their dog taxed in this fashion

20210303_213855.jpg

Edited by madwullie

Best one I've seen is done attention seeking lassie from Arbroath try to claim she fought off a guy twice her size who tried to grab her dog leads. This took place right beside the busiest road in Arbroath at rush hour. Amazingly no one saw a thing. She even managed to get this made up shite in the local paper [emoji23]

Some woman was talking to us yesterday whilst on one of the dog walks about how bags of drug laced dog treats have been left about and it was posted on the local facebook area page, who makes this shite up?

3 hours ago, Empty It said:

Some woman was talking to us yesterday whilst on one of the dog walks about how bags of drug laced dog treats have been left about and it was posted on the local facebook area page, who makes this shite up?

There must be someone who is absolutely at it and every time thinks "No, I've gone too far this time!" and every time is amazed when people instantly believe it with zero questions.

There must be someone who is absolutely at it and every time thinks "No, I've gone too far this time!" and every time is amazed when people instantly believe it with zero questions.
It's so unrealistic, who would waste good drugs on dogs?

3 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I know there are pretty grim things that go on with puppy farms and the like, but are thefts of bog standard dogs even a thing?

The standard reason is that people steal dogs to use in dogfighting. In practice, those scumbags breed their own dogs, and they aren't interested in watching your poodle mix get slaughtered by a deranged bull terrier.

You'd think dugs were a difficult commodity to come by. Some folk just like to be on HIGH ALERT about something at all times.

7 hours ago, Empty It said:

You don't happen to live in the Dalkeith area by any chance?

Same thing was posted on the what's on in Dalkeith page this week :lol: 

Same thing was posted on the what's on in Dalkeith page this week [emoji38] 
I dont actually, not too far from Dalkeith though to be honest but its interesting these same lies just flow throughout all the local pages.

5 minutes ago, Empty It said:
3 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Same thing was posted on the what's on in Dalkeith page this week emoji38.png 

I dont actually, not too far from Dalkeith though to be honest but its interesting these same lies just flow throughout all the local pages.

Indeed. Some people are pathetic. These are probarly the same people who think covid is a hoax. 

We're through the looking glass on Hamilton News Stand lads. Someone has posted suggesting all these dog napping stories are made up bullshit. All the classics coming out - chalk marks, ma sister said her pal had it happen tae hur, guys following people while they were walking dogs, but STILL not one person able to say their own dog had been stolen. 

Quote a few folk happy to point out its all bollocks. 

Someone posted a Glasgow live article as "proof" - all the article does is say dog theft attempts are up, no interview with the police or anything, it just simply prints all the usual shit posted on fb using fb as the main source. So the proof it happens is the fact that people post stories about it on fb🤦‍♂️ Can't see that one winning in court. 

Edited by madwullie

"Crime may be at an all-time low, but the fear of crime is soaring. What does the minister intend to do about it?"

I've got that quote stuck in my head, but can't for the life of me remember what it's from.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/people/model-and-former-miss-edinburgh-beauty-pageant-finalist-20-left-shocked-and-crushed-by-vile-remarks-from-women-over-sushi-restaurant-promo-picture-3154132?amp

What do people make of this?

She was bullied at school, started getting attention on social media then when she wore a low cut top she got ridiculed and said she felt attacked.

This is pretty much everything in a nutshell that I've been saying about social media. Her entire value and worth is based around instagram its not healthy and all fake.

Now the comments are all people saying she can do what she wants without realising the bigger picture. Yes do what she wants but is she really? She's controlled by likes and attention to the point that it's made her mentally ill.