Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

The sheer number of those bloody elf posts as a whole look at me, look at the banter of a toy that moves and what crap I can get away with.
Thankfully last night of it

The sheer number of those bloody elf posts as a whole look at me, look at the banter of a toy that moves and what crap I can get away with.
I was going to agree that the people who share this crap are c***s but then i remembered that me and my missus often rely on social media ideas to keep our bloody elf going. The kids absolutely love it, but the novelty has well and truly worn off for me.

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

Screenshot_20201223-222652_Samsung Internet.jpg

Shared by someone living in that famous hotspot of immigration problems- Dunblane.

I've seen that meme about 5 times on Facebook today and each and every one was posted by a thick racist c**t who voted eagerly for Brexit 😂

9 hours ago, weirdcal said:

I unwittingly had a chug in front of the elf yesterday morning, having not noticed that the wife had moved it into the bathroom the night before. It’s had a full line of sight at me. Not sure how to feel about that.