Geedub-MFC

Annoying things people write on Facebook

I've unfollowed most people so unsure if this patter is the norm (only on it now for groups im part of), but all these businesses posting this awful "Niccy has telt ye to stay in eh hoose" patter can absolutely fucking piss off.

Hey everyone for the next (insert days/weeks here) I'm doing the (attention seeking challenge) fitness challenge.
I will proceed to (moan about it) keep you updated every day (six times a day).

f**k me, walking 5k a day is hardly a challenge. Especially when you treat yourself to a giant cake every day as well.

Just deleted the app now instead of moaning about it.

Similar happened to me the other week who had heard people with a gypsy accent speaking outside their house then noticed a small pile of gravel on their step. When I suggested it was bollocks, they posted their own mum's racist Facebook rant as evidence it was true. 
Someone posted a picture of Terry wogan on a lamppost. Getting my TV robbed tomorrow.

It's my 3rd anniversary of deleting Facebook next week and I feel a better person for it every day. 

No more pics of ugly children , no more Old Firm shite in the few days leading up to the game (mostly from lassies who couldn't name more than 2 players from the team they 'support'), no more asking what time something opens or if its an in-service day at the afore mentioned ugly children's school, and no more music hipsters uploading YouTube videos of some obscure band playing some utter shite or some ned uploading the latest ear rape from Ed Sheeran or Gerry Cinammon. 

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

It's my 3rd anniversary of deleting Facebook next week and I feel a better person for it every day. 

No more pics of ugly children , no more Old Firm shite in the few days leading up to the game (mostly from lassies who couldn't name more than 2 players from the team they 'support'), no more asking what time something opens or if its an in-service day at the afore mentioned ugly children's school, and no more music hipsters uploading YouTube videos of some obscure band playing some utter shite or some ned uploading the latest ear rape from Ed Sheeran or Gerry Cinammon. 

Couldn't agree more. It's been just over a year for me and I feel much better for it.  I'd recommend it to anyone.

Seeing this a lot already,  please GTF
1319185978_Screenshot_20201023-221308_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.cec37512bb5d64cba229e1903a5dd6af.jpg
Scenes when auld Saint Nick & the elves have to self-isolate.

Let's pretend we have a community and give a shit about anyone or anything else by banging a fucking saucepan in the street for a bit on a Thursday night.

Christ on a fucking bicycle.

Perfect for those who like their remembrancing to be as public and showoffy as possible. Millions died, but this is ALL ABOUT ME!

How does naw sound? 
20201024_140551.thumb.jpg.5f544bdad1b0da3cb8d2984116ffaba3.jpg
Oh there will be silence on my door step that day

However I'll be inside watching the TV not realising the time

1 hour ago, weirdcal said:

Oh there will be silence on my door step that day

However I'll be inside watching the TV not realising the time

Might go out and bash some pots and pans and scream about are brave boys

3 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Screenshot_20201024-195143_Samsung Internet.jpg

Undoubtedly going to spend his time in the forties shitting his fucking pants in an Anderson shelter crying for his mum. 

On 24/10/2020 at 19:52, Boghead ranter said:

Screenshot_20201024-195143_Samsung Internet.jpg

Cricketer Michael Vaughan put that on his Instagram last week.  A rare Yorkshire gammon.  I thought they were all southerners.

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Cricketer Michael Vaughan put that on his Instagram last week.  A rare Yorkshire gammon.  I thought they were all southerners.

Oh, fúck no. More's the pity.