Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

33 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Slightly? Even working with some of the most notorious sex offenders in the country, I've heard a few of them refer to these loons (and the mentalists who dress up in dog/cat suits and the like) as "for the watching". This is the opinion of multiple rapists and necrophiliacs. I think we can see where the bar has been set for their judgment.

Jimmy Saville would be turning in his grave!

I hate this shite.  I'm no anti-masker or covid denier but this pseudo-official "we can't be trusted!" melodramatic curtain-twitching social media police shite proper bugs me.  Arseholes.  

123137134_3182749538519928_3446430063421344670_n.jpg

15 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Why does that not surprise me? :)

Not sure, but I did just mention incontinent auld yins, so perhaps you know her too? Lolz.

Anyone here signed up to that NextDoor thing? I got a card through the door when it started, and signed up out of curiosity over what folk were gossiping about. It's been dead for years, other than the occasional missing cat notice, but suddenly everybody has started introducing themselves and complaining about local folk that they assume aren't signed up. Thoroughly looking forward to "the gypos on <x> street" finding out they're getting the blame for everything from garden gates being left open, to missing dags.

Slightly? Even working with some of the most notorious sex offenders in the country, I've heard a few of them refer to these loons (and the mentalists who dress up in dog/cat suits and the like) as "for the watching". This is the opinion of multiple rapists and necrophiliacs. I think we can see where the bar has been set for their judgment.
Fucking hell and I thought some of my pals were choice.

12 hours ago, philpy said:

I saw that, someone on the wallyford community page shared it 😂😂😂

It’s a good 45 minute walk that they would have had to follow this pair in the car as well. Imagine creeping in your car at walking pace for about 3 miles and the nonce not getting at suspicious. Why not just ask the child if he’s okay if you’re going to all this hassle?

To remember WW2 you'd need to be about 85 now and there can't be too many 85+ folk left alive in Britain.

Take away the number of 85+ who don't use both the Internet and Facebook you're left with pretty much nobody being able to share that.

Edited by Gaz FFC

Be a wear lads, gyspys have levelled up their tactics. No longer do they simply tell / text each other where the dogs are to steal, they have a convoluted process tha includes the masterful tactic of tying cable ties to lamp-posts. Be. A. Wear. 

BTW, does anyone actually know anyone whose dog has been stolen, by gypsies or indeed anyone? Facebook is absolutely littered with people reporting lost dogs and I can't think of even one occasion that hasn't ended up with it being found in some park or shitting in someone's garden.