Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

On 21/04/2020 at 19:26, D.A.F.C said:

Today I got challenged to post a picture of an album cover that i like.
Here's some album cover that everyone else likes.

Wow what a revelation, congratulations.

This is basically what I came on to write. 

What a lot of shite. 

On 21/04/2020 at 12:26, D.A.F.C said:

Today I got challenged to post a picture of an album cover that i like.
Here's some album cover that everyone else likes.

Wow what a revelation, congratulations.

It's the fact the word "challenge" is in there that annoys me the most. Maintaining a rally of 100 volleys of a tennis ball in your back garden is a challenge that will at least bring a bit of fulfilment to your household in these uncertain times, what the f**k does posting an album cover achieve?

Latest rant is the self appointed ‘local heros’

In Dunfermline a guy dressed up as Spider-Man and ran about the streets to raise awareness about a local school and for his sons treatment. Fair enough well played.  Now two local guys have done the same, to raise spirits. Not just for attention.

Another non attention seeker makes his own news reports about everything and tells us if we are doing well or not like the government daily briefing. It was sunny today, wow I did not know that. Top stuff.

This Thursday we’ve got bagpipes, clapping and of course don’t forget.....it’s toms birthday so let’s have a big round of happy birthday. Let’s film it all and get involved.

Part of me wants to try and out do these people with some sort of superman, one man band and fireworks ensemble. Mostly though it’s just cringe.

7 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

mental how many folk on the internet actual want us to live in a fascist police state where everyone shops each other , fuckin curtain twitching sad acts

Well, the fascists don't get into power by writing to Jim'll Fix It. They need to establish a certain amount of support from the general populace.

The only solution is to monitor these people and call the authorities when you find them doing something they shouldn't be.

12 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

mental how many folk on the internet actual want us to live in a fascist police state where everyone shops each other , fuckin curtain twitching sad acts

If the guy down the street lets his big alsation dug shite in front of my flat again without one of them cleaning up, I'll be onto plod to shop the guy. My curtains will certainly be twitching tomorrow.

26 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

If the guy down the street lets his big alsation dug shite in front of my flat again without one of them cleaning up, I'll be onto plod to shop the guy. My curtains will certainly be twitching tomorrow.

SLC have a form to fill out on their website and they get back to you very quickly. Check your council for something similar. Don't think the polis can do anything about it. 

We had a couple doing something similar to this and they ended up getting fined after we grassed. Vile b*****ds (them for letting their dog shite everywhere, not us for grassing) 

If you don't want to know what's happening, surely you just wouldn't watch the news, read newspapers, etc?

Just f**k off and watch re-runs of Friends if even the remotest hint of the government making a c**t of everything gets you down. f**k's sake.

32 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I respect you for taking the time to write that Jaggy but surprised to see you outing yourself as a lapdog to our tinpot right wing leadership. Not at all Particky. 

Boris will overcome 🔵⚪

Gawd bless em and Colonel Tom too!

18 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Boris will overcome 🔵⚪

Gawd bless em and Colonel Tom too!

18 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

The new JagFox will fit in well in the seaside league forum. Bon voyage!

Jagfox will be given a warm welcome to Fitbaw's Finest League, to the SNP People's Republic of Forfar, and gifted* a bridie for services to top posting when the fitbaw starts up again.

*pay for his own.

Jagfox will be given a warm welcome to Fitbaw's Finest League, to the SNP People's Republic of Forfar, and gifted* a bridie for services to top posting when the fitbaw starts up again.

*pay for his own.
Forfar's bridies are fucking garbage.