Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

More pish

Fuel prices dropped a record amount (now £1.12/litre)
Self-distancing measures on a rise.
Tape on the floors at food stores and others to help distance shoppers 2m (6ft) from each other.
Limited number of people inside stores, therefore lineups outside the store doors.
Non-essential stores and businesses mandated closed.
Parks, trails, entire cities locked up.
Entire sports seasons cancelled.
Concerts, tours, festivals, entertainment events - cancelled.
Weddings, family celebrations, holiday gatherings - cancelled.
Funerals limited to children/parents/spouses of deceased.
No other family or friends.
No masses, churches are closed.
Schools are all closed.
No gatherings permitted.
Don't socialize with anyone outside of your home.
We are to distance from each other.
Shortage of masks, gowns, gloves for our front-line workers.
Shortage of respirators for the critically ill.
Panic buying sets in and we have no toilet paper, no disinfecting supplies, no paper towel no laundry soap, no hand sanitizer.
Shelves are bare.
Manufacturers, distilleries and other businesses switch their lines to help make visors, masks, hand sanitizer and PPE.
Government closes the border to all non essential travel and makes it mandatory to self isolate for 14 days when returning.
Fines are established for breaking the rules.
Fines for those price-gauging others.
Stadiums and recreation facilities open up for the overflow of Covid-19 patients.
Press conferences daily from the Prime Minister.
Barely anyone in the street or on the roads.
People wearing masks and gloves outside.
Essential service workers are terrified to go to work.
Medical workers are afraid to go home to their families.
Many people placed on furlough and unable to work with the government paying 80% of their wage.
They say it started in Wuhan, China at a seafood market. Hundreds of thousands affected, dead, dying, critically ill.
Many recovered.
This is the Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic, declared March 11th, 2020.
Why, you ask, do I write this status?
One day it will show up in my memory feed, and it will be a yearly reminder that life is precious. To not take the things we dearly love for granted.
We have so much!
Be thankful. Be grateful.
Be kind to each other - love one another - support everyone. [emoji3590]
COPY AND SHARE

The "what about me" brigade are the fucking worst.

Must be really hard for kids to watch telly, play computer games and run about the garden right enough. It's what they enjoy doing most, and exactly what they'd be doing during the Easter & Summer holidays without anyone thinking we need to give them a clap.

Granted they can't physically see their friends face to face, but unlike when most of us were younger they can video call easily enough.

f**k off with this birthday caird pish at every opportunity.

FB_IMG_1585916067655.jpg

Wtf is this self righteous I care about suicide pish all about?

I really care about other peoples mental health. Do you aye? You copied and pasted a post to get likes.
What specifically are you doing to help people?
f**k all.

Same people with nhs rainbows and do whatever everyone else is doing.
It's no different to a chain mail letter.

Idiots.

Posting a picture of yourself if apparently a “challenge” these days. It’s not exactly climbing K2 or sitting through a whole episode of Mrs Brown’s Boys.

Edited by The OP

5 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Wtf is this self righteous I care about suicide pish all about?

I really care about other peoples mental health. Do you aye? You copied and pasted a post to get likes.
What specifically are you doing to help people?
f**k all.

Same people with nhs rainbows and do whatever everyone else is doing.
It's no different to a chain mail letter.

Idiots.

I've seen a lot of that tonight as well. Suspect we probably have a mutual friend.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

I've seen a lot of that tonight as well. Suspect we probably have a mutual friend.

Seen about 10 people with it up. 
Ive seen more help and genuine talk on here and that’s from people who aren’t supposed to be friends on Facebook. 
The nhs thing is understandable but I was close to having a go at one of them, I tried to reach out and spoke about how I was feeling a few years back and got completely blanked and now this guy is talking about reaching out and helping people to get likes.

Not sure why I’m surprised as you see total hypocrisy on there all the time but this one annoyed me because it’s not something to use as self promotion. It’s pretty sick actually.

Posting a picture of yourself if apparently a “challenge” these days. It’s not exactly climbing K2 or sitting through a whole episode of Mrs Brown’s Boys.
I'm confused. Isn't Facebook all about posting photos of yourself?

This is the suicide stuff posters are banging on about:

Thanks to ** for the nomination Let's do this for 75% of all suicides, that are committed by men, too many already have been taken way too soon!
We can’t keep letting this slip by us, be strong, be there for each other and please never be afraid to speak up or try and reach out to anyone, even myself!

#ChallengeAccepted #24hours
(If I didn't tag you, please don't be offended, I tried to pick people who I thought would take part)

All too often, some men find it easier to
criticize each other or themselves instead of building each other up, with all the negativity going around, lets do something positive!!

Upload 1 picture of yourself... ONLY you.
Then tag 10 or more men to do the same. Build yourself and everyone around you up instead of tearing yourself/ others down COPY AND PASTE

If I tagged you, don't disappoint me, you better do it!! Let's go...

Seems like absolute pish, was meaning to post in PTTGOYN earlier.

Posting a picture is helping so much.

Edit: now the lassies are at it.

:lol:

#ChallengeAccepted #24hr 
Too often women find it easier to criticise each other instead of building each other up. With all the negativity out there, let's do something positive! 🌟

Upload 1 picture of yourself... just you! Then tag as many beautiful women to do the same. We will build ourselves, instead of tearing ourselves apart! 💋💗🤗
Copy and paste!

Edited by D.A.F.C