Geedub-MFC

Annoying things people write on Facebook

2 hours ago, Albertlegend said:

Has anyone ever been pulled up for saying Merry Christmas??? This posh comes out every year but iv yet to ever be told dont say Merry Christmas. Similar to stories about schools etc cant serve pokm products etc for fear of offending someone. I dont believe it happens anywhere! 

One of the Ayr fans is determined that the phrase Happy Holidays was invented by South Ayrshire Council to deny Christmas. Even when presented with Charles Dickens, he wouldn't back down. That's the level of self-victimisation you're dealing with.

I don't know why some folk are desperate to have been oppressed. It never looks much fun to me.

9 hours ago, Albertlegend said:

Has anyone ever been pulled up for saying Merry Christmas??? This posh comes out every year but iv yet to ever be told dont say Merry Christmas. Similar to stories about schools etc cant serve pokm products etc for fear of offending someone. I dont believe it happens anywhere! 

And who says Mummy wasnt kissing Santa Claus??? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/nov/08/winterval-modern-myth-christmas

Not our fault our kids are arseholes
"Shared:

Dear Government.

You have raised the cost of living so high that both parents are always at work, rather than spending time with their children (single parents stand no chance). Parents were told 'No you can't discipline your kids'.

Well, our kids are now assholes. You shall reap what you sow, and we have lost a whole generation and turned them into rude, selfish, disrespectful brats who have no respect for people, property or authority! You deemed people with terminal illnesses and some with only a few months to live…fit for work!!! You allow our veterans of war to go homeless and hungry but give out millions to foreign aid!!! You stand by while our brave soldiers are hunted down and put in the Dock on spurious charges invented by enemies of the State.

You save drug addicts over and over again but refuse to give free life saving cancer drugs fairly a cross the Nation. You bend over backwards to be politically correct, too scared to say enough is enough, in case you offend. You put the retirement age up so people must work until they drop. THINGS NEED TO CHANGE!

Copy & paste if you have the guts to!"

My children are assholes because the government won't let me batter them  :unsure2:

Nice to see Westminster and/or Holyrood feted for giving such good treatment to drug addicts, though. I'd always got the impression they were a bit shit at that.

What is it them with the share if you dare type 'threats' ?   

"I bet you don't share this"

So fucking what!!! Get a life arsewad. 

So what if people do share or whatever it is you do? It's pretty much all regurgitated (for the nth time) crap originating from america. And therefor meaningless. 

16 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

What is it them with the share if you dare type 'threats' ?   

"I bet you don't share this"

So fucking what!!! Get a life arsewad. 

So what if people do share or whatever it is you do? It's pretty much all regurgitated (for the nth time) crap originating from america. And therefor meaningless. 

I'm less likely to share if they dare me at the end

I'm less likely to share if they dare me at the end
I hear you're going to be WaffenThinMint's latest victim.

Bet you won't share this with the polis.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I hear you're going to be WaffenThinMint's latest victim.

Bet you won't share this with the polis.

Define victim?

This post from a Dumfries jewellers

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2617801358314520&id=173523289409018

Remarkably the phrase "Black Friday Weekend" isn't the most annoying part of it. 

The post asks people to guess how many lights there are. Despite not specifying that you have to make a comment too, one person's done it and the unthinking masses of Dumfries have followed along. "1000 looks great" "2000 so stunning" etc etc. What a town

"Please be aware - just heard this from a friend:

A friend’s partner was driving down Gloucester avenue at 5:30pm this evening. As he turned the corner there was a man standing in the middle of the road, with his back to him with his hood up.
He had his arms out in a crucifix shape.
He appeared to be arguing with a 2nd man on the pavement.
Her partner stopped and the guy in the road backed up towards him.
He felt uneasy so locked the doors.
Suddenly the guy reaches his bonnet, rolls across it and ends up at the driver's door, at the same time the other guy rushes to the passenger door and they simultaneously tried to get them open.
Her partner sped off.
The police said they've had several reports of this today in different roads and have been out in force tonight, they've warned us to keep car doors locked.
Shook him up, please be careful out there.

Not a joke - police informed of other incidents
KEEP DOORS LOCKED, AND DRIVE OFF THEN REPORT IMMEDIATELY"

All of this definitely happened.

There's this page called Abercrush at Aberdeen Uni (and RGU) , where folk are just putting the name of a crush into a bot with a message, e.g.a girl I know liked a musician and put "J*** S**** I like your guitar, you can play my strings any time"

It's honestly been some of the most honking Freshers patter I've seen.

22 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

There's this page called Abercrush at Aberdeen Uni (and RGU) , where folk are just putting the name of a crush into a bot with a message, e.g.a girl I know liked a musician and put "J*** S**** I like your guitar, you can play my strings any time"

It's honestly been some of the most honking Freshers patter I've seen.

Shite like that makes you realise that some eighteen year olds are closer to being weans than adults.