Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
Maybe the 100% definitely happened evil skull face in the clouds was here...
Screenshot_20191129-021520_Maps.thumb.jpg.7f75f044844e95194b3805266d1cb117.jpg

Spent a lot of my youth there, you dint have to look up to the sky to see such faces

Plenty Californication?

I'll let the wife's family know they're to use Merry Christmas over Hanukkah this year. I'm sure they'll be happy to promote the birth of a Jewish heretic over their own celebration.

On 28/11/2019 at 10:10, Dee Man said:

This image has just been shared by one of my work colleagues. I originally thought it was obviously photoshopped but as you can see the original poster has written,"No edit", so boy, did I feel stupid after reading that...

Screenshot_20191128-180535_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Definitely been edited. No way is that California.

8 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I'll let the wife's family know they're to use Merry Christmas over Hanukkah this year. I'm sure they'll be happy to promote the birth of a Jewish heretic over their own celebration.

^^^ Jeremy Corbyn

48 minutes ago, ajwffc said:

it is

“theybies” — children being brought up without gender designation from birth.

One of the downsides of the internet is people can find a few nutters spread across the world and make out it's a mass movement threatening life as we know it.

14 hours ago, Raidernation said:

“Stop turning Christmas into a political agenda!!”
emoji23.png Exactly what this cr@p is doing!

A bit like the American Republicans who want the national anthem played at every sporting event, military flyovers at every sporting event and salutes to 'our brave men and women of the armed forces' at every sporting event but lose their shit over a black player kneeling during the anthem because "politics don't belong in sport."

Has anyone ever been pulled up for saying Merry Christmas??? This posh comes out every year but iv yet to ever be told dont say Merry Christmas. Similar to stories about schools etc cant serve pokm products etc for fear of offending someone. I dont believe it happens anywhere! 

And who says Mummy wasnt kissing Santa Claus??? 

2 hours ago, Albertlegend said:

Has anyone ever been pulled up for saying Merry Christmas??? This posh comes out every year but iv yet to ever be told dont say Merry Christmas. Similar to stories about schools etc cant serve pokm products etc for fear of offending someone. I dont believe it happens anywhere! 

One of the Ayr fans is determined that the phrase Happy Holidays was invented by South Ayrshire Council to deny Christmas. Even when presented with Charles Dickens, he wouldn't back down. That's the level of self-victimisation you're dealing with.

I don't know why some folk are desperate to have been oppressed. It never looks much fun to me.

9 hours ago, Albertlegend said:

And who says Mummy wasnt kissing Santa Claus??? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/nov/08/winterval-modern-myth-christmas

Not our fault our kids are arseholes
"Shared:

Dear Government.

You have raised the cost of living so high that both parents are always at work, rather than spending time with their children (single parents stand no chance). Parents were told 'No you can't discipline your kids'.

Well, our kids are now assholes. You shall reap what you sow, and we have lost a whole generation and turned them into rude, selfish, disrespectful brats who have no respect for people, property or authority! You deemed people with terminal illnesses and some with only a few months to live…fit for work!!! You allow our veterans of war to go homeless and hungry but give out millions to foreign aid!!! You stand by while our brave soldiers are hunted down and put in the Dock on spurious charges invented by enemies of the State.

You save drug addicts over and over again but refuse to give free life saving cancer drugs fairly a cross the Nation. You bend over backwards to be politically correct, too scared to say enough is enough, in case you offend. You put the retirement age up so people must work until they drop. THINGS NEED TO CHANGE!

Copy & paste if you have the guts to!"

My children are assholes because the government won't let me batter them  :unsure2:

Nice to see Westminster and/or Holyrood feted for giving such good treatment to drug addicts, though. I'd always got the impression they were a bit shit at that.

What is it them with the share if you dare type 'threats' ?   

"I bet you don't share this"

So fucking what!!! Get a life arsewad. 

So what if people do share or whatever it is you do? It's pretty much all regurgitated (for the nth time) crap originating from america. And therefor meaningless.