Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Saw that. Some of the comments from utter bottom feeders are eye watering!

It popped up after that paedophile ring that was uncovered, I certainly recognised a few faces on the page when I was having a scan, but it’s going to end in a witch hunt or false accusations.

2 minutes ago, mizfit said:

It popped up after that paedophile ring that was uncovered, I certainly recognised a few faces on the page when I was having a scan, but it’s going to end in a witch hunt or false accusations.

Haven't read too much on the case tbh. Have they been found guilty or out on bail awaiting trial? Either way can see some morons committing vigilantism!

Haven't read too much on the case tbh. Have they been found guilty or out on bail awaiting trial? Either way can see some morons committing vigilantism!

3 have been bailed, the others still in prison, I think the admin wants people to carry out vigilante attacks tbf.

12 hours ago, mizfit said:

In case anyone wants some mental reading, someone has set up a Perth against predators Facebook page.

Sounds like it will be right up @throbber 's street. 

It's not something I wish to google but anecdotally there appears to be an awful high percentage of these predator hunters who turn out to be "predators" themselves. 

11 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Isn't the thing about cancer that your body can't recognise cancerous cells and doesn't fight them off. Not much battling gets done.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I think it's also a bit silly to call cancer stupid. It is unfathomably good at what it does. Horrible fucking affliction, but not stupid

It's also a bit naive to say "not much battling gets done" to be fair.

Ah ok, cheers. Sounds like this will end well! :wacko:

All images and names removed, it looks like people addresses and contact details were uploaded.

Apparently this included addresses of innocent family members.

Just now, mizfit said:

All images and names removed, it looks like people addresses and contact details were uploaded.

Apparently this included addresses of innocent family members.

That was always going to happen. I wonder if any of the mouth breathers I went to school with posted on it?!

On 20/11/2017 at 15:14, Dunning1874 said:

It appears that an alarming number of Scottish people who were born after 1969 and have never set foot in the US think Charles Manson was some kind of hero.

I had the pleasure of meeting Charles Manson at a Charity Gig once.....

16 hours ago, nelsjfc said:

"maybe if more people cared about kids saftey the way they care about punctuation the world would be a safer place"

Might be my favourite sentence I have ever read on Facebook.

Should be an apostrophe after 'kids'

Edited by DA Baracus