Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

So wait - a guy has found himself in financial difficulties...and is aiming for the financial extravagance of Rangers supporters to get him back on his feet?....

Is anyone else spotting a flaw in his logic?...

I'd just let him die so he can come back as The Craig Flynn.

21768183_1940515116223307_433741122352980376_n.jpg?oh=816d18871bf0013e0ceecd9a31536729&oe=5A4CD21D

October 4th.

^^^
99%er found. How fucking dare you. If it wasn't for our stance against the spread of global fascism we'd be living in a country where nationalism and associated symbology were compulsory, and indistinguishable from the content of one's character.

^^^
99%er found. How fucking dare you. If it wasn't for our stance against the spread of global fascism we'd be living in a country where nationalism and associated symbology were compulsory, and indistinguishable from the content of one's character.

I wish the Germans had won.

^^^

^ poppy nazi found.

Thomas Cook have just produced this online ad, which is a spoof of one that TUI have just produced.  

Some people get that it's just a light-hearted parody, but the seethe in the comments of both TC's Twitter and Facebook is extreme in some cases.  TC (and TUI) won't be caring, as they both know that in online marketing, it's not whether the posts are positive or negative that matters, is the reach created by comments and reactions.

People posting shite Scottish/Catalonia memes in some futile exercise in solidarity. It's a fucking riddy for Scotland when you consider what they as a people have endured to cast a vote that won't even be honored. You fucking shat it Scotland. Never forget that. You had it on a plate and you fucking shat it!

When someone asks a question to someone else on Facebook when they could find the answer themselves on Google. Like “What time does the big Asda up the road stay open to?”.

Someone will reply with an “I’m not sure. Isn’t it open to...”

Waste of time. They have WiFi and could find out directly but they’ve got to make it a discussion. Then they go on about why they want to go. “I need some carrots to make a soup!”

“OMG! I was thinking of making the soup today also. Text me how much the carrots are when you get in?”

“Yeah, I’m putting my coat on The now. Lol”

All this in public for everyone else to shake their head at.

Edit: carrots are currently £1.32