Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Just now, Scary Bear said:

From memory, when the smart meters are installed the engineer programmes the unit prices into the wee mobile phone looking display. If the lady is concerned she could just change the unit price. Hey presto! It's costing her less!

As a 'friend' you should suggest this course of action.

She's not my friend, she shared it on a buy swap and sell page, for some totally unknown reason. I wouldn't be friends with such a thicko.

10 hours ago, Rugster said:

Another eejit has posted that they got a smart meter installed in their home and noticed that they used 10p boiling the kettle. A photo of before and after with the comment, this meter is getting switch OFF. f**k that, 10p to boil a kettle???

As if switching the meter off is going to make boiling the kettle cheaper? :wacko:

They're either on an utter pisstake of a tariff, or have a kettle the size of an oil drum. You'd need to run a normal kettle for 20 minutes for it to cost 10p.

They're either on an utter pisstake of a tariff, or have a kettle the size of an oil drum. You'd need to run a normal kettle for 20 minutes for it to cost 10p.

I am assuming to do this calculation everything else in the house was switched off and unplugged in order that the only electric device working was the kettle

1 hour ago, MEADOWXI said:

I am assuming to do this calculation everything else in the house was switched off and unplugged in order that the only electric device working was the kettle

I'm sure the original facebook complainant was thorough and scientific in his/her calculation. 

Someone on one of those Buy Swap Sell sites has listed flights and Accommodation in Orlando FL, for sale, as "they can't make it anymore". It's for next week.
First comment was:
'unfortunately we are unable to go' absalotely fuk aw ti dae wae it now been Atlantis? you absalote chancer. No even punting them at a knocked down rate..... Pure Arsepiece.

[emoji38]

I saw this earlier, I thought it was amusing that the guy claimed to have a US visa yet was wearing a Celtic top in his profile picture.

On 15/09/2017 at 19:52, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Amstrads and Spectrums = serious business.95054078c839cbec524de7ec03fa50b2.jpg

Does he sell Walkman cassette players and Commodore 64's as well? Just asking because I've got an MC Hammer tape and nothing to play it on and could really go a game of Paperboy.

On 15/09/2017 at 19:52, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Amstrads and Spectrums = serious business.

Vinyl too. He's got a time machine and he's using it to bring a few retro bits and bobs forward purely for a few quid? Worst time traveller ever.