Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

45 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

f**k wot they say as drugs kill u cos its the biggest load of bollocks ive ever heard , ive took drugs for over 40 years and still feel much more alive once ive had a dig, some will say as ur to old or its a teenage thing but i am the living proof that wether im 59 or back to 17 wen i started to take wizz or wether u was off my face on LSD n lost in a field through LSD it was always better to b off ur face and skint than being straight and skint so the thing to do isnt take drugs n die wen u can smoke weed n fly plus smoking weed kills cancer cells n that is a fact or have chemo n die, the government prepare to give chemo cos they make more money the longer it lasts or longer it takes to get rid of it , I hope that on day its compulsart to take drugs and live longer plus drugs keep people younger in mind and actions and mentality just dont become a disgrace and end up addicted to poppy seed waist , if i had the chance to change a part of my life i would b a drug dealer cos i would of eventually seen and and sold better wizz and changed my supply not my .friends but first i wud put back the chemical they took out of the wizz in 1981 and it was worth £16 a gram wen 1 gram kept 4 of my friends up Albright and business was booming and wen i was supplying all bolton wigan and as far away as Scotland n i cant help being proud of it cos every c**t who used drugs was either directly or indirectly gettin off me , it was best business i had

Reveal hidden contents

Image may contain: 1 person

Someone left Kevin Spacey in the bath for too long

f**k wot they say as drugs kill u cos its the biggest load of bollocks ive ever heard , ive took drugs for over 40 years and still feel much more alive once ive had a dig, some will say as ur to old or its a teenage thing but i am the living proof that wether im 59 or back to 17 wen i started to take wizz or wether u was off my face on LSD n lost in a field through LSD it was always better to b off ur face and skint than being straight and skint so the thing to do isnt take drugs n die wen u can smoke weed n fly plus smoking weed kills cancer cells n that is a fact or have chemo n die, the government prepare to give chemo cos they make more money the longer it lasts or longer it takes to get rid of it , I hope that on day its compulsart to take drugs and live longer plus drugs keep people younger in mind and actions and mentality just dont become a disgrace and end up addicted to poppy seed waist , if i had the chance to change a part of my life i would b a drug dealer cos i would of eventually seen and and sold better wizz and changed my supply not my .friends but first i wud put back the chemical they took out of the wizz in 1981 and it was worth £16 a gram wen 1 gram kept 4 of my friends up Albright and business was booming and wen i was supplying all bolton wigan and as far away as Scotland n i cant help being proud of it cos every c**t who used drugs was either directly or indirectly gettin off me , it was best business i had
Spoiler 18301357_435186223515696_4931045531680829347_n.jpg?oh=8ef5e730dc6255e9cb614edaf744bd94&oe=5A19F95A

I like his wollpaper.

1 hour ago, NorthernJambo said:

So can only British folk live in Britain, and vice versa? Will we get all those old, tanned pensioners back? Folk will be dropping like flies come winter.

24 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Not all bad then.

Will I f**k be coming back!