Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Despite the hysteria from the right; illegal immigrants are illegible for most government benefits and indeed, have a vested interest in not drawing attention to themselves. There are a small number of exceptions - emergency medical treatment and some level of child support to name two. However, illegals pay far more into the system than they take out.

As for spending money on veterans? The original poster of that meme should research the Republican's track record there. Sport are troops, aye?

Edited by Shotgun
Don't know the difference between "too" and "two".

29 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

The wording would suggest this is someone in the US that I know,

They live in Ayrshire and have always lived in Ayrshire,

Obviously a Trump supporter

Screenshot_20170816-144257.png

I think that $900 billion figure might be about $900 billion out. Close, yes, but not quite right.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

1 hour ago, Shotgun said:

Despite the hysteria from the right; illegal immigrants are illegible for most government benefits and indeed, have a vested interest in not drawing attention to themselves. There are a small number of exceptions - emergency medical treatment and some level of child support to name two. However, illegals pay far more into the system than they take out.

As for spending money on veterans? The original poster of that meme should research the Republican's track record there. Sport are troops, aye?

Never mind two and too, what about illegible and ineligible? :P

3 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Never mind two and too, what about illegible and ineligible? :P

Wait...what? But...I...just...

I'm...I don't know what to say. I've let you down. I've let myself down. If you'll excuse me, I'm just going outside. I may be some time.

I like the first day at school photos on Facebook.  Surely sharing nice pictures of your family with your relatives and friends is what social media is for?

That's the whole point of having kids these days

Nice to see folk adding the Spanish flag to their Profile photos already. Because this followed so closely behind the Charlottesville attack; I imagine they simply didn't have time to update their profiles to show solidarity against White Nationalist terrorism. 

Should people be changing their profile photos to a Spanish or Catalan flag?

It's a conundrum.

A conundrum solved by the bluenoses, who are still showing solidarity with the victims of the Charlie Hebdo shootings.

3 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Judging by choice of flag, quite a few Donald Trump supporters are still showing solidarity with the victims of the Hindenburg Disaster.

#NoOneShouldGetOnAnAirshipFilledWithHighlyFlammableHydrogenFlyHalfWayRoundTheWorldAndNotComeHomeAgain