Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

9 minutes ago, ka202 said:

I was just waiting for a 'I remember when black folk weren't allowed on buses' or 'I remember when gay people were forced to commit suicide' type comment coming next.

Bit like one nation conservatism 

On 8/5/2017 at 11:31, Melanius Mullarkey said:

They remember being assaulted and made to eat soap?

Happy days indeed.

I ate soap once. I thought it was a giant cookie my brother had stashed (hanging up on his windowsill). Waited until he went out, took a bite and it turned out to be a soap on a rope, not a biscuit. Didn't put me off swearing. 

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Things like this always fascinate me.

People falling over themselves to try and out do each other in dreaming up elaborate ways to kill and torture people.

It's like a twisted version of the grief junkies desperately trying to show other people just how much they care, and how much MORE they care than you.

Almost any local newspaper's Facebook page is full of this nonsense. It's the same for a story about a stolen car or something. 

"If they tried that with my car ah'd cut their fuckin' hands off!!!!1111"

Until someone invents an ALT-Function Key shortcut for that, then no mate, you wouldn't. 

Almost any local newspaper's Facebook page is full of this nonsense. It's the same for a story about a stolen car or something. 
"If they tried that with my car ah'd cut their fuckin' hands off!!!!1111"
Until someone invents an ALT-Function Key shortcut for that, then no mate, you wouldn't. 

Facebook really is like peering into the soul of humanity and that can be quite depressing.

Facebook makes you realise how tolerant, literate and generally decent you are, relative to some others you know.

I regularly see comments about some barbarism a person wants to inflict on some minor criminal. Invariably this person hasn't even been the victim of the crime in question.

Good old Facebook!

Going to a wedding on Friday. My cousin, his bird and their kid are going too. Cousin's bird has been posting pictures of the kid then writing shit like "I'm so excited to meet you all!", i.e. typing as if this is what the child (age 1) is actually saying. The kid also looks nippy as f**k