Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

1 minute ago, kilbowie2002 said:

5 years for standard medical school
6 years if you intercalate and do another degree as well
2 years foundation training
4 years GP training
All throughout constantly studying for various exams including membership exams in the last 3 years. You really don't seem to have the grip on the subject that you think you have, behave.

I could learn how to prescribe an antibiotic in less time than that. Fleecing b*****ds.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

And the medical profession wonder why there's a shortage of GPs. It's a ridiculous length of time to become a professional.

Supply and Demand, MM. If they produced more doctors they'd all get paid less. The last thing medical professionals want is more of them. Dentistry being the worst for this. How difficult can that actually be?

301d7ca11e6e57cb2fc51ec27055b457.jpg

A comment on a FB post from St Johnstone about the next home game being against Partick.

I've read it a few times and still have absolutely no idea what it means.

That "form" for doctors to sign - wooft. Aye, nae bother, I'll sign a form that blocks me from any legal protection in the event that wee Chelsey gets an infection. You want me to cut my throat and sign it in my own blood?

The anti-immunisation movement is a crock of shite as well. Who the f**k are these utter roasters?

10 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

A comment on a FB post from St Johnstone about the next home game being against Partick.

He's telling his cousin that he enjoyed a goal, and that his nephew (understandably) can't believe he's had timepieces inserted into his eyes. "Hez" (the nephew?) has unfortunately passed on, but has now returned to the team, presumably in some sort of ethereal mascot role, after being transferred out during his (likely corporeal) playing days.

Bit of a muddle, but I think we got there in the end.

10 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

It makes a change from him going on about how much he mates poppies I suppose.

12 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

And the medical profession wonder why there's a shortage of GPs. It's a ridiculous length of time to become a professional.

Is your wife having an affair with a Doctor, MM?

You really don't like them do you!

8 hours ago, resk said:

That "form" for doctors to sign - wooft. Aye, nae bother, I'll sign a form that blocks me from any legal protection in the event that wee Chelsey gets an infection. You want me to cut my throat and sign it in my own blood?

The anti-immunisation movement is a crock of shite as well. Who the f**k are these utter roasters?

The doctor should produce a form of their own, which demands that any idiot who gives the doctor such a form is forced to detail their medical training and experience, as well as their research, quoting all their sources and peer scrutinised papers to back up their conclusions.

He's telling his cousin that he enjoyed a goal, and that his nephew (understandably) can't believe he's had timepieces inserted into his eyes. "Hez" (the nephew?) has unfortunately passed on, but has now returned to the team, presumably in some sort of ethereal mascot role, after being transferred out during his (likely corporeal) playing days.
Bit of a muddle, but I think we got there in the end.

They're still waiting on the final total of the Grenfell to see whether the fire killed more people than their fans did.

I had no idea you could speak fluent Cretin BFTD. Fair play!