Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Shit's gettin' real. She's about to say bye bye to some of us if we don't share this inane dreck.

Fighting!!!! Nasty Cancer!!! Well y'all, I'm gonna say bye-bye to some of you.. Now I'm watching the ones who will take the time to read this post until the end. This is a little test, just to see who reads and who shares without reading! If you have read everything, select "like" so i can put a thank u on your profile! I know that 97% of you won't broadcast this, but my friends will be the 3% that do. Please, in honor of someone who died, or is fighting cancer, or even had cancer, copy and paste. Write "done" in comments when you're finished. I can put a thank u on ur profile! I know that 97% of you won't broadcast this, but my friends will be the 3% that do. Please, in honor of someone who died, or is fighting cancer, or even had cancer, copy and paste. Write "done" in comments when you're finish

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Is there some sort of campaign on Facebook just now for people just to post a love heart with nothing else? Seeing it quite frequently of late.

"Without replying to this message, put a heart on your wall; no comment, just a heart. Next, post a heart on the wall of the person who sent you this message. Then send this message to your women friends, only women. If anyone asks you why you have so many hearts on your wall, don`t tell them. This is only for women, because this is breast cancer research week. One small act of solidarity between women."

Because as we all know, the best way to "raise awareness" for a cause is to come up with a way to keep it a secret from 50% of the population. It works even better if you keep it a secret from the 50% who control all the funding your cause needs.

I guaranfuckingtee you that the majority of the women who go along with this crap routinely make jokes about how immature men are.

The sesh bible has to be made by someone no older than 22, the type of person who's mates conspire to do what ever it takes to get away from him at weekends but who always seems to find out where the party is and shows up expecting everyone to be delighted to see him. We all know/knew someone like that.

72adfbcb07afa4fbaab4f42ae77a2f4d.jpg

The sesh bible has to be made by someone no older than 22, the type of person who's mates conspire to do what ever it takes to get away from him at weekends but who always seems to find out where the party is and shows up expecting everyone to be delighted to see him. We all know/knew someone like that.

72adfbcb07afa4fbaab4f42ae77a2f4d.jpg&key=d4c4388660f8443a3e7723a93d6850cc7d6101c6a341ee4694ba6c6c742f4976

If you weren't 30 I'd have suspected you from that description.

If you weren't 30 I'd have suspected you from that description.

I was always the hub of the social circle back then, I did have someone in my life who fitted that description almost perfectly though. He didn't pick up on the fact me and a few other friends had booked a holiday to Spain without him and then booked flights and accommodation for himself, completely unaware he wasn't welcome. He had to cancel in the end thank f**k.

I was always the hub of the social circle back then, I did have someone in my life who fitted that description almost perfectly though. He didn't pick up on the fact me and a few other friends had booked a holiday to Spain without him and then booked flights and accommodation for himself, completely unaware he wasn't welcome. He had to cancel in the end thank f**k.

It's OK. We know you're talking about your girlfriend, throbs.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

Ha ha no. Jimmy Carr does a sketch about it though describing someone similar to what I described then saying we all know someone like that and if you don't then the person is you!

Never happened to me but I did find out the week before we took off that my best friend had been fucking my girlfriend. That was a fun holiday.

He's since got married and is still doing the same thing.

2 hours ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Its all going off on the fake first buses page, with them making a post about that sex pest who makes videos telling fat american teenagers they are beautiful being thrown off a bus, queue a whole load of precious american self harming teenagers engaged in an online slagging match with some of glasgows best patter merchants, really enjoying the comments!

Link / Square / Lorne please?