Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Got this message today on messenger, is hard to believe people still fall for this crap!!

From Saturday morning facebook will become chargeable. If you have at least 10 contacts send them this message. In this way we will see that you are an avid user and your logo will become blue () and will remain free. (As discussed in the paper today. Facebook will cost  0.01ps per message. Send this message to 10 people. When you do the light will turn blue otherwise facebook will activate billing.

49 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Got this message today on messenger, is hard to believe people still fall for this crap!!

From Saturday morning facebook will become chargeable. If you have at least 10 contacts send them this message. In this way we will see that you are an avid user and your logo will become blue () and will remain free. (As discussed in the paper today. Facebook will cost  0.01ps per message. Send this message to 10 people. When you do the light will turn blue otherwise facebook will activate billing.

It's mental but just imagine it was 0.01 per message. The full time CEO's of being mummy would still use it, they couldn't live without it.

55 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Stuff like that used to go around MSN messenger when i first started using that about 15 years ago, who on earth benefits from sending that sort of nonsense?

Well it is in the way that it makes absolutely no sense as to why it started in the first place, is it some experiment just to see how many idiots share it? At least when someone is seeking attention they are doing just that and there is a reason for the post to exists, i just don't understand why this exists in the first place.

OMG!! Thanks Hon [emoji119]. Shared! Xoxo

266aa77c11f247acdb9be51e529809ad.jpg&key=4d02eee55e38c8364473b76590d580a73e4c3bd8dda8a1d0536f5dd37891e90d

If you are in a fit enough state to play Fifa then you aren't having a "sesh" anyway.

The kind of "sesh" that meant a "sesh" to me you were struggling to understand the actual point of football due to the state you were in never mind playing Fifa.

24 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

In my opinion, the rise of this "sesh" shite has coincided with the young team ever since the credit crunch (when nightlife died a little, or at least changed for the worse) being utterly shite at drinking.

Partly I put that down to the govts anti binging drive starting to bear fruit, but mostly I put it down to the move away from pub culture. When I was in my late teens and early 20s I am confident every time I went out drinking would be classed a sesh these days with these little dark fruits drinking fairies.

And why do no young folk like lager anymore??

f**k the sesh and f**k them

Such a sesh last night. Drank 3 jagerbombs and 4 different craft beers. Such a lad.

PS - Safari's autocorrect tried to change sesh to sash. Apple's big team found.

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

In my opinion, the rise of this "sesh" shite has coincided with the young team ever since the credit crunch (when nightlife died a little, or at least changed for the worse) being utterly shite at drinking.

Partly I put that down to the govts anti binging drive starting to bear fruit, but mostly I put it down to the move away from pub culture. When I was in my late teens and early 20s I am confident every time I went out drinking would be classed a sesh these days with these little dark fruits drinking fairies.

An utterly bitter post, which I whole heartedly agree with. f**k em.

^^ cany handle the sesh

22 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

PS - Safari's autocorrect tried to change sesh to sash. Apple's big team found.

Must be something in that. Whenever I started typing from it wanted to change it to three capital letters that are very derogatory about the head of the Catholic Church.