Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

:lol: Oh yeah, i hadn't even picked up on that! Absolutely dreadful and nobody i have ever met would find that anything other than utter cringe. A few other horrors on that page as well and i hope nobody reading it think it sums up Scotland in any way. 

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

Anything and everything from 'Jonathan Pie'. Dismal in every sense of the word.

Full agreeance on this.

I hadn't heard of the twat until the day after the US election when everyone and his dog started sending me the link to his tirade about how liberals are to blame for Trump getting elected because we were "too mean" to the conservatives. Apparently when they were calling us traitors, America haters, libtards and lieberals, referring to Obama's children as "monkeys" and his wife an "ape", and otherwise spewing hate on a daily basis, we should just have accepted this meekly. Unfortunately, because we called them out on their shit, we hurt their pwecious widdle feelings and they had no choice but to vote for the orange nazi b*****d. So it's not their fault, it's ours.

I'm not sure why people thought I would find that pigshit amusing or even thought provoking but if I should ever have the opportunity to meet Johnathon Pie; he'll be picking up his teeth with a broken arm.

He's a c**t of the first water.

Oh, but he shouts f**k a lot so I suppose that makes up for it.

Edited by Shotgun

15 minutes ago, throbber said:

It's really not - I find Jonathan Pie quite funny though.

I thought the first Johnathon Pie sketch was mildly amusing but any other one I've seen since then just seems to be basically the same act but in a different location.