Geedub-MFC

Annoying things people write on Facebook

10 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Maybe I'm going soft but I actually feel a bit sorry for her. If it's a first attempt at it and she's just looking for a wee bit of encouragement then it's not too bad (the quality of the engraving obviously is dreadful, but you know what I mean).

Yep, you're going soft - it's utter shite and she needs telt.

A guy on my feed's dog has died and I can't cope with the photos of his wee face.

Need to find more girls with massive tits and quickly.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Need to find more girls with massive tits and quickly.

Check your PMs, m9.

On 18/12/2016 at 00:37, jupe1407 said:

I missed that bit. What a c**t :lol:

Her other child is called Jasper ffs

14 hours ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

"The Sesh"

14 Dec - "I would hereby like to announce to facebook that after some serious thought i have decided to retire from the sesh. We've had a good run but this time is now right to hang up my glowsticks and behave myself.  Its with huge sadness that I share this with you all."

18 Dec - "wee bevvie at the aunties"

So is bevvie and the sesh two totally different things or is this guy just a total moron?  One greenie to the first person to correctly identify the football team he supports...

14 Dec - "I would hereby like to announce to facebook that after some serious thought i have decided to retire from the sesh. We've had a good run but this time is now right to hang up my glowsticks and behave myself.  Its with huge sadness that I share this with you all."
18 Dec - "wee bevvie at the aunties"

So is bevvie and the sesh two totally different things or is this guy just a total moron?  One greenie to the first person to correctly identify the football team he supports...

Glesga Rainjurs?

Not an annoying thing someone posted, but an annoying thing facebook itself did. I was just dropping off to sleep last night about 12:10 when my phone went with a facebook notification. Upon checking it, the notification said "John Smith just posted for the first time in a while".

Dafuq? When did it start notifying you of this pish?

1 hour ago, Zetterlund said:

Not an annoying thing someone posted, but an annoying thing facebook itself did. I was just dropping off to sleep last night about 12:10 when my phone went with a facebook notification. Upon checking it, the notification said "John Smith just posted for the first time in a while".

He has been dead for 20 years, so you can't blame them for highlighting it.

2 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Pocahontas' man? 

Being shared on my Facebook now a tax scam. How stupid would you need to be to fall for a scam where HRMC want paid in shop vouchers? 

Imagine the phone call "you owe us £100 in tax, you'll be arrested immediately if you don't give us £50 in next and £50 in argos vouchers...

20161220_220919.png

Being shared on my Facebook now a tax scam. How stupid would you need to be to fall for a scam where HRMC want paid in shop vouchers? 

Imagine the phone call "you owe us £100 in tax, you'll be arrested immediately if you don't give us £50 in next and £50 in argos vouchers...

20161220_220919.png

Vouchers! jesus wept...

Eta: anyone who is scammed in such a way, totally fucking deserves it.

"Dear HMRC,

Enclosed my payment of Argos vouchers, as advised. I trust this clears up my recent tax issue. Attached is a photocopy of my credit card and driving licence for my upcoming self assessment."

This girl the other day

7pm Friday night:

f713e440939c9cfb670ee23f9de3644c.jpg

And then roughly 2am Saturday morning this came up eb37bde855d4ec50e5a8d33ec5663cb6.jpg

Don't worry though lads I did Pie and Bovril proud by ensuring I said something 1705c7918c55e3ef3f29ee69e29ec543.jpg

Don't think the pics worked? Anyway here they are in the order they should be above

37812f3a6b9cb1488a0612296e2e8fd8.jpg

a1ae7fcfe9d377008e63108b5a0f0c20.jpg

5b877b9b548ae1767addc87f12608791.jpg

If she's getting her munchy boxes already then I fear for the child's future.