Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

In no particular order:

1) People telling you how drunk they are/were. As if no one else knows how to get drunk.

2) People saying happy brithday to a relative who doesn't have Facebook, like "happy birthday to my wee niece who's 4 today".

3) People that ask for phone numbers etc for places, use Google!

4) Anything Old Firm related really, normally decends into nonsense. Occasional wind-up is good.

5) People taking photos of weird things, like cups of coffee in the morning.

Another pet hate is when people like their own status straight after they say it. Don't know why.

In no particular order:

1) People telling you how drunk they are/were. As if no one else knows how to get drunk.

2) People saying happy brithday to a relative who doesn't have Facebook, like "happy birthday to my wee niece who's 4 today".

4) Anything Old Firm related really, normally decends into nonsense. Occasional wind-up is good.

Another pet hate is when people like their own status straight after they say it. Don't know why.

NUMBER ONE HATE!!

In no particular order:

I've run out of green dots, but this post would be one of the most deserving I've ever given.

Very few things annoy me on facebook, but one thing that does annoy me for some reason is when people put their friends as their brother ot sister or uncle or mum or dad. Also people who put their location as "Perth, Western Australia". Oh, how original and hilarious, you c**t.

1. Folk you never even spoke to at School, yet some years on they add you as a friend.

2. The ability to be tracked down by every fucker going.

3. People who say how drunk they are.

4. 'Aww. you two are babes, *** x' bints fishing for compliments.

5. Scottish people using 'chav central' and 'totally random' about their night out.

oh av got an evil ghost in ma hoose.. went to ma switch-box to reset all the mains because ma lights went oot last night and the 'lights' switch was turned to off.. scary shit mate, scary shit !

Seeing statuses like that on my news feed is why I love facebook.

Bigotry is tedious, the occasional pseudo racist joke is fine. They can be quite funny, but shit like "SINGING OUR GLORIOUS SONGS OR BHEASTIN YOUNG BHOYS. WHO WOULD U SAY WERE SCOTLANDS SHAME?????" is just pathetic.

Just so you know, no Protestant has ever committed any acts of child abuse; it's clearly a purely Roman Catholic pastime!

This is a guy who I went to nursery/primary school with, I added him the other day you know to be nosy as hadn't spoken to him in years as went to a different academy, obviously, and he is hidden in my friend's feed after less than 24 hours. An impressive act!

I don't really add anyone that I don't know that well and if I do know them well and they're a fucking moron I just don't add them. Family on the other hand can't be avoided. My two sisters should be put down for some of the shite they spout on Facebook. The oldest of my two sisters is moron numero uno who has gotten into the habit of using "f**k" as a conjunction. She is a fool.

Other than those that have already been mentioned the worse thing I have seen by far is people (women) creating accounts for their dogs and posting status updates, it beggars belief! Putting woofs in and everything, fucking schmohawks.

Edited by Latino Lover

1 - People who do not have a grasp of simple English such as there/their to/too and the most annoying of/off (need ti switch the light of and have the longest sleep off my life)

2 - Posting song lyrics and then saying... "OMG this song was written about me"

3 - The more than sign and a 3 that apparently looks like a heart but i think it looks like a willy < 3

4 - mmmmmmmmmmmmm baguette express, or nom nom nom chinese. On that note, people, who say "having a chinese tonight but what to have hhhmmmmm?" worstpart of that is the absolute train wrecks who reply. "omg babe so jealous, get a chicken curry rice and chips nom nom nom"

5 - copying and pasting this for everyones entertainment -

I'm not pretty, beautiful or gorgeous. I'm not what men consider "fit". I haven't got an amazing figure, I'm not skinny or have a flat stomach. I'm far from being considered model material, but im me and i DON'T CARE. I eat fatty foods and i love to wear joggers and no make up around the house. I'm happy as I am and have everything I need in life. Girls, put this as your status if you are proud of who you are ♥

hahahahahahahahahaha

A guy I know on FB said something along the lines of "I'm back, who's missed me". No response whatsoever. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the same guy who has photo albums such as "me at work" with pictures of mundane things at his work, with the odd camera phone photo of him doing some cheesy grin thrown in.

Tragic c**t.

1 - People who do not have a grasp of simple English such as there/their to/too and the most annoying of/off (need ti switch the light of and have the longest sleep off my life)

2 - Posting song lyrics and then saying... "OMG this song was written about me"

3 - The more than sign and a 3 that apparently looks like a heart but i think it looks like a willy < 3

4 - mmmmmmmmmmmmm baguette express, or nom nom nom chinese. On that note, people, who say "having a chinese tonight but what to have hhhmmmmm?" worstpart of that is the absolute train wrecks who reply. "omg babe so jealous, get a chicken curry rice and chips nom nom nom"

5 - copying and pasting this for everyones entertainment -

I'm not pretty, beautiful or gorgeous. I'm not what men consider "fit". I haven't got an amazing figure, I'm not skinny or have a flat stomach. I'm far from being considered model material, but im me and i DON'T CARE. I eat fatty foods and i love to wear joggers and no make up around the house. I'm happy as I am and have everything I need in life. Girls, put this as your status if you are proud of who you are ♥

hahahahahahahahahaha

Do people actually post things like this on Facebook?

Christ on a bicycle.

Another one is when women "like" this:

""I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

— Marilyn Monroe"

It's always the skanky/overweight/ugly bints that "like" it.

I don't have a list but I've noticed some women posting pictures of celebrities amongst their profile pics who obviously believe they look like them.

Also one tedious c**t I know posts go like this every damn week:

monday. I hate mondays etc

Tues. Roll on Friday.

Wed. Half way till Friday woo hoo!

Thurs. Tomorrow it'll be Friday, yay!

Friday. It's Friday ! Yes ! Followed by in depth comment throughout the night on

choice of beverage.

Sat. Worst ever hangover etc etc

Sun. Oh no tomorrow's monday blah blah

Another one is when women "like" this:

""I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

— Marilyn Monroe"

It's always the skanky/overweight/ugly bints that "like" it.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/I-hate-that-quote-by-Marilyn-Monroe/167160309961243 :D

I don't have a list but I've noticed some women posting pictures of celebrities amongst their profile pics who obviously believe they look like them.

Also one tedious c**t I know posts go like this every damn week:

monday. I hate mondays etc

Tues. Roll on Friday.

Wed. Half way till Friday woo hoo!

Thurs. Tomorrow it'll be Friday, yay!

Friday. It's Friday ! Yes ! Followed by in depth comment throughout the night on

choice of beverage.

Sat. Worst ever hangover etc etc

Sun. Oh no tomorrow's monday blah blah

laugh.gif

The mans got this life thing sussed.

R.I.P What if you saw this ? Ignore if you wouldn't care . Like if you would be sad & disappointed . Comment with a heart if you would attend my funeral. Post this as your status & see who cares! ♥♥ come ooon, lets see those hearts coming ♥♥♥♥

thought this was quite tragic.

its been posted for about 3 hours now and nobodys replied :lol: :lol:

Making this my status post-haste.

R.I.P What if you saw this ? Ignore if you wouldn't care . Like if you would be sad & disappointed . Comment with a heart if you would attend my funeral. Post this as your status & see who cares! ♥♥ come ooon, lets see those hearts coming ♥♥♥♥

thought this was quite tragic.

its been posted for about 3 hours now and nobodys replied :lol: :lol:

Reply saying, "sorry I'm busy that day... I'll make the next one, promise!"