Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I haven't left the house today because the kids aren't well so I just nip to the shop for juice and some crap snacks for later and I seen the saddest thing

My Local shop keeper is wearing a baseball cap with a Scotland flag on it,because he's a Muslim because his name is Mohammad because his skin is a different shade of brown doesn't mean he is a terrorist ! But this man who is in his 50s is defeated by racism that he's had to resort to wearing a cap like this to get some "form of approval" from his fellow scots.

Horrible that tragedy in the world makes people resort to hatred

So, he's not meant to wear a baseball cap if he wants?

Has anyone's friends went full metal helmet yet?

Apparently ISIS are funded by corporations and the attack is a false flag to get the general public onside for the impending new world order takeover.

Wake up sheeple!

There's a fair bit of that going on in the IS and Paris threads, to be fair.

But yes. I've seen a lot of shite about CIA employing actors. Nobody died at Sandy Hook! False Flag! Etc, etc.

Look at Greece , they let these refugees in and you get one know terrorist that posed as a poor refugee to get to Europe , boom 7 weeks later he turns up in Frances and is partner to this massacre, but he didn't have to pose was a refugee tho didn't he?, my arse of course he had to pose as a refugee cause there was no other way he was getting in to Europe. Its all a joke, lets see what ppl think once some of these ppl that posed as refugees and imagrints as poor ppl let terror rip on our country."

"Imagrints" :lol:

Perhaps not the best phrase to use in this instance.

Feel heart sorry for Frances also, poor lassie. GBNF x

Hitting those ISIS b*****ds right where it hurts, their eyelash extensions.

rer.png

I was one of those who joined in leaving a review of the company. No the best but i enjoyed myself regardless.

post-21687-0-81528000-1447808175_thumb.j

The old abandoned Waverley hotel in Perth went up in flames. Was reading through comments on a picture of it (everyone sayings its suspicious blah blah blah) and someone has wrote the following:

"Prayers to all fireman, hope all is safe"

f**k off you drooling simpletons.

Not so much about the story, more about the way facebook -at least on the mobile app- works now, showing you almost every story your friends like or comment on.

One of my Kiwi friends has liked about 20 news stories relating to the death of Jonah Lomu, so my news feed this morning was an endless screed of them. I’ve unfollowed her for the time being but it’s not really her fault, be different if she was sharing them (although it is slightly odd to like so many stories, especially about the same thing).

I've been to Bicester too. Can remember why I went but there was a nice pub.

Do any other P&Bers have any anecdotes involving going to Bicester for some reason?

No, but I've got a deep mistrust for any place-name that is pronounced differently to how it looks.

Anyway, I'm away off for a day-trip to Culzean Castle.