Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I see a few druggie b*****ds on my news feed have went for having the Blue, White, and Red planted on their profile picture. I doubt they don't even have an idea what's went on but have decided to go for it just to be in with the crowd. Still, at least it gives people a break from the constant selfies they do that have Yellow showing on their hideous chompers.

Says more about the type of people you have as friends than anything else, to be honest. Druggies?

Something tells me that Kyle Linden would soil himself if a Muslimy guy looked at him funny.

Anyhoo moving on, here's a cartoon from the up-to-yesterday-French-hating 'Arizona Republic'.

12243097_10153159883795667_2246283240727

Which suggests they don't quite grasp the concepts represented by The Statue of Liberty.

Facebook awash with French flags. Yet on the same day, even more people were killed in an attack on a Kenyan university. Still yet to see even one Kenyan flag.

That happened in April. But the sentiment about not seeing any Kenyan flags or #prayforkenya at the time remains