Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Someone on my Facebook asking her friends to all "have a really good think about what reminds them of her" and let her know as she "wants to know how much she means to them"

Fishing for compliments much?

Reply "attention seeking whjore"

Someone on my Facebook asking her friends to all "have a really good think about what reminds them of her" and let her know as she "wants to know how much she means to them"

Fishing for compliments much?

Fair play to her for going route 1 rather than the usual beating around the bush shit.

Tell her what you love about her is her lack of insecurity.

People posting about instead on John Lewis spending £7 million on their advert, they could have used it to help old folk have a better Christmas. Don't think these idiots grasp how advertising works.

I read that yesterday as well and had a wee rant to the missus about thick fucks on facebook.It was one of my more sensible-ish mates that had shared it on the same day that I'd heard how many more customers their adverts hook in - something like £7 return on every £1 spent on advertising or something like that.

Facebook is quality for outing the eejits.

12239572_534520080048628_543153566522109

Wake up Europe , there is a deliberate plan to blend us out disguised under titles such as 'diversity' . While in Africa or Asia one would find school classes that are made up of indigenous pupils here in Europe the indigenious Europeans are becoming a minority in schools in their own countries

The guy who shared this is an absolute ticking, seething time bomb.