Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A girl I used to work with always wanted to be an actress in musicals or something. To be fair I heard her sing once and she was very good. However she recently posted this on facebook;

"Today I have said goodbye to one part of my life. However as the world works in weird, wonderful and mysterious ways, I have also today said hello to a new chapter in my life. I chased my reality not my dream as dreams rarely exist.... I am looking forward to my new and positive start, as of Tuesday I am Supervisor of Womenswear and Lingerie at Debenhams , I am so proud I have been given this opportunity"

Some c**t on mine has just checked in at the local hospital with their child. No other information.

Cue loads of 'hope all is ok babe xxx' type posts.

f**k off

this stuff is the worst attention seeking pish on facebook , i have had people checking in at churches for funerals before. fucking cretins of the highest order

this stuff is the worst attention seeking pish on facebook , i have had people checking in at churches for funerals before. fucking cretins of the highest order

It's just been updated. After 17 msgs feigning concern the reply was 'it was just a normal check up'

c**t

A girl I used to work with always wanted to be an actress in musicals or something. To be fair I heard her sing once and she was very good. However she recently posted this on facebook;

"Today I have said goodbye to one part of my life. However as the world works in weird, wonderful and mysterious ways, I have also today said hello to a new chapter in my life. I chased my reality not my dream as dreams rarely exist.... I am looking forward to my new and positive start, as of Tuesday I am Supervisor of Womenswear and Lingerie at Debenhams , I am so proud I have been given this opportunity"

I also supervise a large collection of womenswear and lingerie, it's just a hobby though.

Got someone on mine wishing everyone a "Happy Veterans Day". Apparently she forgot that today was never intended to be a "happy" day.

The same lass added another post later. This time addressed to her dead Dad who I happen to know wasn't even on Facebook when he was alive. "Thank you for your service Daddy. I will honour Veterans Day even if nobody else does."

Cue a bunch of "Oh hunni, we remember. Thank you to your Dad. xxxxx" type responses.

Because a big problem in America today is that nobody honours veterans on Veterans Day. Apart from the entire country revolving round them and everybody feeling the need to thank them every 10 seconds or so. Just like pretty much every other day.

1. Great day out with aw mu bezzies love you's so muchxxx. You to babesxxx 2. So bored anyone coming out. 3. Of fans who don't even go to any games bar the big ones thinking there the biggest fan ever then talking crap about fans who support lower league teams or even fellow spl /championship teams at least they fans aren't glory hunters going to 1/2 games a season. 4.to pished to post anything yet able to log in and say stuff correctly just posting shit. 5. Can't think of anything

1. Great day out with aw mu bezzies love you's so muchxxx. You to babesxxx 2. So bored anyone coming out. 3. Of fans who don't even go to any games bar the big ones thinking there the biggest fan ever then talking crap about fans who support lower league teams or even fellow spl /championship teams at least they fans aren't glory hunters going to 1/2 games a season. 4.to pished to post anything yet able to log in and say stuff correctly just posting shit. 5. Can't think of anything

5 - people who input long, rambling stuff without spacing it out to make it easier to comprehend?

This is genuinely fucking depressing.

Lassie I used to work with is having a bit of a Facebook meltdown just now, as her college course has reshuffled the classes, meaning she has to go in not only on Tuesday morning and an hour on a Friday, but now also a Wednesday afternoon too. She's proper fuming and talking of quitting if it 'doesn't get sorted'. Travel and Tourism - serious business.

oh the inhumanity of it all , tell her all here on pnb wish her the best through this tough time :(

my facebook is also full of people who were reasoanbly sound in school but have moved onto uni and have all of a sudden became the most opinionated arseholes full of their own self importance. the topic they are sharing and wanking over each others blog pieces over is the whole fall out over weight regarding this meghan trainor song. skinny birds complainging how it degrades them for being normal sized and how they struggle to put on weight and this song is of no help to them ? aye nae bother hen.....

a tear stained blog/post by a quite large guy from my class who as stated was sound in school and regularly mocked himself, which seemed to be about how "being fat was his choice , he should not be made to feel uncomfortable due to this as it is societies fault that we choose to be uncomfortable around fat people and doctors should stop classing people as obese and more positive things like "larger people". cue the tedious debates which ensued all these posts clogging up my feed .

^^^^^^ headsgone

I saw a dundee fan site post up an articcle in the daily record greetin about the ref's performance. Now I know ref's can be shite and get a lot of things wrong, but an article in the national press greetin about it? Also someone on the fan page started a petition to get him sacked. Minter.

I saw a dundee fan site post up an articcle in the daily record greetin about the ref's performance. Now I know ref's can be shite and get a lot of things wrong, but an article in the national press greetin about it? Also someone on the fan page started a petition to get him sacked. Minter.

I can't see Bobby Madden not getting sacked after this, the petition has 27 signatures already.