Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

http://www.vamshare.com/epic-marriage-advice-from-divorced-man/

mate of mine who is a total lad shared this now that he has found love, where have all the men gone?

Someone put that up on mine a while ago. Pervasive, dangerous shite that reinforces the misapprehension that it is exclusively the responsibility of the guy to dictate the success/failure of a relationship. It makes my fucking skin crawl.

Reverse the genders at hand and it's almost a handbook to convince women with cunty husbands that, ultimately, it's all their own fault for not being good enough.

Someone put that up on mine a while ago. Pervasive, dangerous shite that reinforces the misapprehension that it is exclusively the responsibility of the guy to dictate the success/failure of a relationship. It makes my fucking skin crawl.

Reverse the genders at hand and it's almost a handbook to convince women with cunty husbands that, ultimately, it's all their own fault for not being good enough.

Amen brother, the guy who posted it is a good lad as well although I'm not sure of his relationship status, seems so out of character and i think maybe it was a frape or he clicked on it by accident. But agree with your outrage about it, absolute tripe

that is some of the most vomit inducing shite I have ever read.

I was going to post something along those lines in the comments part, it really is infuriating to read. If i started acting like this around my mrs then she would assume i was terminally ill

http://www.vamshare.com/epic-marriage-advice-from-divorced-man/

mate of mine who is a total lad shared this now that he has found love, where have all the men gone?

That is some fabricated shite designed for the sole purpose of getting likes off every female on facebook.

1. BE WILLING TO TAKE HER SEXUALLY.

To carry her away in the power of your masculine presence, to consume her and devour her with your strength, and to penetrate her to the deepest levels of her soul. Let her melt into her feminine softness as she knows she can trust you fully.

:lol:

I've been trying this line on the burdz on nights out, it almost never works.

That is some fabricated shite designed for the sole purpose of getting likes off every female on facebook.

I had this bit copied and ready to paste too!!

What a fucking paragraph.

Every paragraph in history could be improved with the words: 'penetrate her'.

1. BE WILLING TO TAKE HER SEXUALLY.

To carry her away in the power of your masculine presence, to consume her and devour her with your strength, and to penetrate her to the deepest levels of her soul. Let her melt into her feminine softness as she knows she can trust you fully.

I've got the strangest urge to go out and read a Barbara Cartland novel now.

To be fair - the intent of drivel like that isn't so men can read it and think "Ahah! So that's how I should behave." It's so women can read it and think "Why doesn't MY man behave like that. b*****d."

I'd be very surprised if that was really written by a man.

It doesn't really make sense does it? It's not practical advice, it's just a bunch of sexual metaphors.

I like this one:

PROTECT YOUR OWN HEART.

Just as you committed to being the protector of her heart, you must guard your own with the same vigilance. Love yourself fully, love the world openly, but there is a special place in your heart where no one must enter except for your wife. Keep that space always ready to receive her and invite her in, and refuse to let anyone or anything else enter there.

Presumably it means you can shag anything that bleeds but only let HER stick her thumb up your arse when you're coming. :wub:

Edited by welshbairn