Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Little Baby Jesus Mother of God...that dickhead Morton supporter Ryan O'Donnell who keeps appearing on my newsfeed due to some friends of mine liking his shit has reappeared as Return Of The King Ya b*****ds. He claims to be a 'comedian'.

I defy anyone to go onto his page and watch any of his videos without immediately going down to your local shady pub with dubious Northern Irish connections and enquiring about the going rate for a hitman.

https://m.facebook.com/mcrydo1981

Fucking brutal!!!!

The most boring debate on the 5p polly bag on my feed tonight, 50 odd fucking comments .

Someone on my timeline has said they will be getting the shopping delivered so they don't pay this charge.

But they'll happily pay extra for the delivery charge.

I really hope they get charged for the bags too.

Someone on my timeline has said they will be getting the shopping delivered so they don't pay this charge.

But they'll happily pay extra for the delivery charge.

I really hope they get charged for the bags too.

Tesco are charging a flat rate of 35p for bags if you don't select bagless shopping at the time of ordering.

You've got to love passive aggression.

You would.

A lot of rage on the go just now about shops charging a whopping 5p for a carrier bag. The best rant ended with, 'I'll take my own fucking bags in with me, but I'll take Asda ones to Aldi and Tesco ones to Lidl just to piss them off'.

Indeed.

"I'll show them! I'll use my own bags like this tax is intended to cause!"

Some bint is complaining that someone wrote a note and put it under the wiper blade on her car not once, but twice because she parked over 2 spaces in a car park. Instead of berating her, her sycophant friends are hitting out with gems like "you should contact the police and have the person charged with touching private property". Or, just don't park like a fanny.

Some bint is complaining that someone wrote a note and put it under the wiper blade on her car not once, but twice because she parked over 2 spaces in a car park. Instead of berating her, her sycophant friends are hitting out with gems like "you should contact the police and have the person charged with touching private property". Or, just don't park like a fanny.

People who park over two spaces are the scum of the earth. If you see someone parking over two spaces, you should be allowed to murder them in front of their family.

PTTGOYN thread for this though, as I really shouldn't get so worked up about it.

This, exactly this. You MUST post that otherwise we'll all be very disappointed in you. Oh and point out to the muppet who posted about calling the police that their pal would just get a ticket for parking like a moron.

Edited by Swarley

Pre-Facebook days, I recall a wumman bitching on an online forum after receiving just such a note. She actually called the polis and demanded this be treated as "an act of domestic terrorism". This wasn't long after 9/11 and terrorism was on the minds of a lot of people back then. However, the lads in blue, no doubt struggling to keep their faces straight, advised her that this was no such thing and all that was required was for her to learn how to park properly. On the verge of tears, she then hit them with the only weapon left in her arsenal. "But I have my child with me."

Astonishingly, they still didn't take her side. No wonder she was outraged.

There is a very amusing page on FB, called First Buses that posts "customer complaints", usually because of obscene things happening on the buses.

Anyway, they've put a video up of them burning a poppy badge, basically because they believe the poppy is used these days by extremist right wing scumbags for hating Muslims and such. The seethe this post has created is nothing short of glorious. Rangers fans everywhere foaming at the mouth screaming "SCUM." You have to love the irony.

There is a very amusing page on FB, called First Buses that posts "customer complaints", usually because of obscene things happening on the buses.

Anyway, they've put a video up of them burning a poppy badge, basically because they believe the poppy is used these days by extremist right wing scumbags for hating Muslims and such. The seethe this post has created is nothing short of glorious. Rangers fans everywhere foaming at the mouth screaming "SCUM." You have to love the irony.

I believe the boy that runs it is a Rangers fan as well :lol:

Aye, I saw one last week or so along the lines of pensioner bowling, where the driver slams on his breaks while they're walking down the bus to see how far they'd fly. A few pictures of bruised old blokes and the full time mummy brigade were out in force at how "cruel" and "discustin" it was to treat oldies like that. Loved it.

"IMG_1450_zps141ea864.png

"2 years ago tomorrow this cord was cut but the bond could never be separated. My beautiful baby is going to be 2 :/ where's the time gone? I'll have a 3 year old and a 2 year old and I've loved every second of it!!! :D

thefu?