Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

In response to all the fucktards who share those "win an iPad" statuses, this has popped up on my newsfeed today :D :

11956_10151560432308684_1328141720_n.jpg

I went in to see who would bother red dotting this and it was me!? f**k knows how that happened, I'll square you up.

Stupid phone.

I know dozens of folk have already mentioned this similar annoyance, but for some reason I have had a spate of gym based updates the last couple of weeks. Today was the final straw so I will be unfollowing anyone that announces they are away to the gym.

It is, pretty much every single time, overweight girls. You are fat, you need to lose weight but don't do the whole 'time to make a change' routine every few months and feel like you have to announce it to the world to get some kind of acceptance. We all know you will give up in a couple of weeks and will yet again have to awkwardly cancel your gym membership to the fourth or fifth gym you have been to.

"Home, dinner, gym for a great session, home again, curled up on the sofa with a glass of wine to reward myself. Boom!"

Shut. The f**k. Up

She should be un-followed for the 'boom' comment alone, let alone the rest of her boring status update.

This is a brilliant thread, I'm delighted to have discovered it. There's a guy I used to work with who I'm friends with on Facebook. He's a simple man with simple pleasures and his timeline is nothing more than observations about St Johnstone, Liverpool, how well he's played at fives, what he's had for dinner (or a "munch" as he calls it accompanied by a picture) and if anything interesting's happening at his work. He's an irritant, but you can forgive him.

His gran passed away recently. A sad affair for any young man to bear, but the number of status updates about her death has reached Diana-esque proportions. On the day she passed over, he put three updates: the first was how she was the strongest person he knew; the second was the last thing she said to him; and the third was about how she died the same day as Maggie Thatcher.

It appears as though he'll show off how much he's grieving for his gran at any opportunity. He has changed his name on Twitter to "RIP Gran 1923-2013" (I don't follow him but he responded to one of my tweets) and also got a tattoo to celebrate her memory. Check out this monstrosity:

297984_10151409571251903_59475366_n.jpg

When he put up the picture, one of his friends wrote "Hahahahahahaha", a fair response to such an awful tattoo. Thi led to his father and his girlfriend saying the guy was "scum" and would "rot in hell" for making fun of it.

There's far too many thick people on the internet.

post-3060-0-59430000-1367233147_thumb.jp

644663_501083106620418_1983740438_n.jpg
Just been talking to a guy who works at the DHSS call centre, he was saying that he had a 52 year old self employed builder who has never claimed before but has had no work rang up asking for some help and all he could offer him was the payment of his national health stamp.The next phone call he received was from a somali immigrant who couldn't speak English and required a translator with 7 children and another on the way complaining that her £40.000 a year benefits was not enough to live on !!!!

He also stated that they had been receiving phone calls from Bulgaria and Romania with reference to benefits available in preparation for the window that will be opening soon here in the UK.

I am not a racist and support my own charity in Africa but something is seriously wrong with our system, there are many of us out there who have invested in our nation and asked for nothing in return and when you hear things like this it's like your own government is slapping you in the face.If you agree with me please share. Please share this on your timeline !

Why did the translator need to have seven children? I think the Somali immigrant is probably narrowing his/her chances of finding an available translator by insisting on this.

In response to all the fucktards who share those "win an iPad" statuses, this has popped up on my newsfeed today :D :

11956_10151560432308684_1328141720_n.jpg

Whilst I appreciate the sentiment---especially about the clearly non existent iPads---my wife actually won some gift vouchers from Amazon via Facebook. Needless to say I was amazed.

£750 on a 4 years old's birthday. That has actually made me quite sad. :( Poor kid. His mum's a nutter. I can only imagine she was neglected as a child or something. Just tragic.

Edited by Enigma

Last year I got told when I was a Bairn my maw and dad had a limit of £300 for both me and my sister at Christmas, that £600 for 2 people. That kids going to be one of the fat spoilt ones in the playground.