Geedub-MFC

Annoying things people write on Facebook

Oooft. Just caught sight of the scotrail page. Some lassies mum has left a seethe filled verge of tears rant about her daughter getting kicked off a train in Dunfermline. The scandalous overreactions are brilliant

Just saw this too. Hilarious overreactions with stuff like "he should be sacked" "absolutely sickening" "she could have been murdered/raped/pillaged blah blah blah"

Oooft. Just caught sight of the scotrail page. Some lassies mum has left a seethe filled verge of tears rant about her daughter getting kicked off a train in Dunfermline. The scandalous overreactions are brilliant

In amongst those comments are some tremendous "why the f**k are you letting your epileptic daughter travel on a train on her own with the wrong ticket for anyway" type posts.

In amongst those comments are some tremendous "why the f**k are you letting your epileptic daughter travel on a train on her own with the wrong ticket for anyway" type posts.

Yeah, a few "the guy did his job correctly" "if he let everyone who said they'd go off the train at the final stop and come back to give him the money back, he'd end up losing Scotrail loads and be sacked" type ones which are basically spot on.

A couple of my friends have 'liked' a memorial page for some dead teenage bird. I clicked on it to see if her face was familiar (it wasn't) and saw these comments:

R.I.P kelsey i never knew u but u sound like a lovely and kind girl
the angels will look after u ♥

I never knew her, but she's beautiful and will not be forgotten. ♥ xx

did know you but all my respects, you seemed like a lovely girl, res in peace angel<3xx

didn't know you but you can tell you had a massive impact on a lot of people, didn't deserve to go at a young age, you'll smiling down at your friends and family, they've been so brave, shine bright and rip beaut x

I didn't no u but no doubt u will b sadly missed by all who knew u n hope u get the best sent off my heart goes out to ur family friends. Rip angel god only takes the best sleep tight ♥

Rip kelsey don't really know u but hope today go okay for ur friends and family ♥♥

rest in peace beautiful, may not have known you but today will be so so hard on your family and friends having to say goodbye to such a young and beautiful girl, sleep tight beautiful! ♥

Didn't know Kelsey, (followed by streams of pointless pish)
muggy.png

Some superb trolling. Someone has set up a page called 'jodie cunningham NHS free boob job model'. It is clearly a fake but the amount of seethe on it os tremendous. Why are people so fucking stupid?

Winebulance.

I've had this pop up loads on my feed, with folk saying stuff like "OMG, this was made for me trolololollolllo1101!"

Snow man GBNF god onlee takes the best RIP babez

I was moved to tears by the story of this brave snowman and her abusers.

So I held a candlelight vigil.

The candle melted the snowman.

Now I've had to go into hiding from the mob. :(

Just went onto the Scotrail page there to see if I could find this but it's packed full of oh so witty complaints from wee dicks and Facebook addicted maws trying to be the next comment with 10,000 likes.

Horrible stuff.

People have went crazy over this NHS tit job business. Iv taken great joy in going Alan Partridge on their status'.

" Shes scum. Subhuman scum."

Edited by Zizou-5

Currently it has 2 likes.

That is so cringey. They must feel a right tit that it has completely bombed. Either that or they're munching into the kids Easter egg through the tears.

The same c**t posts today, something along the lines of, 'still thinking of you granny, you would have been 102 if you hadn't died 14 years ago'. Un-fucking-believable. Talk about stating the bloody obvious. I would be a top footballer if I wasn't a fat, lazy, useless at football c**t. This c**t is verging on deletion

Send the name through to Juan Guye.

"Name a country without an E in the name....

Barcalona"

A 24year woman wrote that. Don't know what's more annoying, that she thinks Barcelona is a country, or she doesn't know it has an e in it....

all things happen for a reason x

Do they, aye? Well that'll be the reason why I'm going to cave your fucking face in with a claw hammer then.

Edited by bullywee

Oh you forgot the clocks were going forward did you? Had to ask everyone on Facebook what the time was? And you had to post a picture of your fat f*ck of a child eating 47 Easter eggs at the same time?

Good for you. C*nt.

Oh you forgot the clocks were going forward did you? Had to ask everyone on Facebook what the time was? And you had to post a picture of your fat f*ck of a child eating 47 Easter eggs at the same time?

Good for you. C*nt.

:lol:

A slow day for Juan

post-4520-0-26120700-1364738189_thumb.pn

Edited by Dindeleux