Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A girl who lives through the wall from me (and is 18, & a ride) posted:

Her: "In so much pain :( "

To which her camp as f**k boyfriend replied with:

"aww baby i wish i was there looking after my wee princess and making her feel better and i hope your better soon princess ♥ ♥ i love you so so much princess ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Then some girl who I presume goes to school with her commented:

"mate, use a tampon & f**k up" (got 14 likes for the comment) :lol:

Facebook at it's best!

Edited by Long live the 69

There should be a limit on the number of YouTube clips that Facebook users can post, especially on Friday / Saturday nights.

I don't particularly want my news clip filled up with EVERY SINGLE SONG you've been listening to all night!

There should be a limit on the number of YouTube clips that Facebook users can post, especially on Friday / Saturday nights.

I don't particularly want my news clip filled up with EVERY SINGLE SONG you've been listening to all night!

Totally agree. And demotivational pictures, memes and anecdotal photos with messages which are meant to inspire society.

Steaming,im pure steaming i cannae walk

fook me you can type perfectly on facebook though from a mobile

Didn't mean to red dot you for that, will fire you a couple of greenies elsewhere. Anyway, one of the guys I play football with went on a rampage last night saying

Ken what your suppose to have so called pals well you can bolt haha am done with all the shit and yes this is another ramble status tbh I couldn't give a f**k what you think I've got the one thing that I truly care about in life and that's music I'm earning my own money and for once it ain't going on other folk I drink away my problems cause f**k it its the best thing in life next time one or my so called pals try to phone me il hang the f**k up then you will understand

I get drunk and f**k up yeah I admit, that I apologize right now for everyone I have hurt when am drunk. Sorry

My "friend" on Facebook is a stereotypical blue nose, his posts are usually concerned with imploring fellow bears to boycott the BBC, Daily Record, Lloyds TSB etc...

His most recent post: was along the lines of:

"We're not going to hide in the shadows. WE ARE THE PEOPLE. We don't walk away"

To which one wag replied "Except when it comes to paying your taxes".

All I did was like the comment. I then received an email informing me that he was going to batter me...

I've not even seen the p***k since I was at primary school with him.

What a tadger.

Deleted

My "friend" on Facebook is a stereotypical blue nose, his posts are usually concerned with imploring fellow bears to boycott the BBC, Daily Record, Lloyds TSB etc...

His most recent post: was along the lines of:

"We're not going to hide in the shadows. WE ARE THE PEOPLE. We don't walk away"

To which one wag replied "Except when it comes to paying your taxes".

All I did was like the comment. I then received an email informing me that he was going to batter me...

I've not even seen the p***k since I was at primary school with him.

What a tadger.

Deleted

Shitebag.

Pauline Taggart

Is cathedral city a actual place? Or isit just cheese?

sad.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edit - Later: Pauline Taggart Totally serious does it come from there or is it just a cheese like chedder? Wish a had ma lap top ad b able ti google ma phone takes ages

Much later....... Pauline Taggart Awright shouldn't a called it that then if its no from there, sounds a nice place ti go tho x

Edited by Dindeleux

Seems to be the thing when folk die:

When Michael Jackson died it was all over the news for months, when Amy winehouse died it was on the news for weeks and when Whitney Houston died its been on the news all day! There are hundreds of solders dying each day fighting to keep us and our country safe and yous seem to care more about the singers? I have so much more respect for the soldiers, couldnt care less about the singers! Put this as your status if you care more about our soldiers c'mon man where is the respect you know i'm right ! REPOST IF YOU AGREE!

Hundreds every day???? :lol:

On a similar note, I've got quite a lot of friends in (bad) bands so I like all their pages and then get bombarded with low quality music with things like, 'thanks everybody, for the great support' or 'We're announcing something special on Friday'

They've all got about 92 folk who 'like' they're band usually, and its just their friends/family.

1) # <----That f*cking thing.

2) # <----That f*cking thing followed by a jovial word like 'Banter'.

3) B*astards who posts thing like, 'Jeremy walked over to his potty and tipped it up, usually he crawls over. So proud.'

Really gives you a profound insight to the sh*te parenting in this country.

4) Utter c*nts who tag themselves at the Gym. Like above, nobody cares.

5) People who as much as mention 'Two For Tuesday' should be taken into the towns square and stoned to death. I really couldn't care less if you got ripped off for two Pizzas.

Edited by Pure Mental

1) # <----That f*cking thing.

2) # <----That f*cking thing followed by a jovial word like 'Banter'.

3) B*astards who posts thing like, 'Jeremy walked over to his potty and tipped it up, usually he crawls over. So proud.'

Really gives you a profound insight to the sh*te parenting in this country.

4) Utter c*nts who tag themselves at the Gym. Like above, nobody cares.

5) People who as much as mention 'Two For Tuesday' should be taken into the towns square and stoned to death. I really couldn't care less if you got ripped off for two Pizzas.

#simmer