Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Seems to be the thing when folk die:

When Michael Jackson died it was all over the news for months, when Amy winehouse died it was on the news for weeks and when Whitney Houston died its been on the news all day! There are hundreds of solders dying each day fighting to keep us and our country safe and yous seem to care more about the singers? I have so much more respect for the soldiers, couldnt care less about the singers! Put this as your status if you care more about our soldiers c'mon man where is the respect you know i'm right ! REPOST IF YOU AGREE!

Edited by GordieBoy80

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Go f**k yer taxman

The celtic too

We have a history that no one can Equal

... ... cos we are the Rangers

We are the people

So keep Your ten Points

Keep all our cash

and while you do this

we will be singing the Sash

She's never been out of Inverness.

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

This lassie on my facebook just posted a picture of what she came home to; a dress with an 'I love you' balloon tied to it, and a lovely wee packet of fags wrapped in a bow. Classy.

"Rangers are in admistration means there's an administration compony lookin after there money and tryin tae pay there dept they get out it hopefully G.S.T.Q"

This guy has a display picture of a union jack with 1690 written across it. Good lord.

There's been a whole lot of 'vaguebooking' going on in my newsfeed recently. You know the kind of thing; 'feel like we don't matter but I don't care cus we don't need YOU' and 'oh, someone really needs to shut up before their mouth gets them in REAL trouble' kind of thing. So I'm posting about my baking and uploading pictures of cakes.