Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Uni students who don't understand the high expectation Asian father meme is one which is common among Stirling folk. There have been a few that I've had a laugh at, but the geek in me is despairing. Especially given that I've know of memes for a few years (before they were cool, hipster style). Bring on the old school Advice Dog and courage wolf! :unsure:

Uni students who don't understand the high expectation Asian father meme is one which is common among Stirling folk. There have been a few that I've had a laugh at, but the geek in me is despairing. Especially given that I've know of memes for a few years (before they were cool, hipster style). Bring on the old school Advice Dog and courage wolf! :unsure:

post-7081-0-54266000-1328661142_thumb.jp

:P

Yeah pretty much this, I don't like that they're being raped. They used to be cool...

What is poking all about? What the f**k? I was poked by some girl I know, so 'poked' her back (if only) and now she's poked me again. I take it this goes on for weeks and is a form of saying 'Hi' is it?

Another thing - I barely post on it but decided to send my friend abroad a fairly lenghty post about 10 days ago asking him questions about how he was doing and how life is treating him. I was treated to a 'Like' and no reply.

What is poking all about? What the f**k? I was poked by some girl I know, so 'poked' her back (if only) and now she's poked me again. I take it this goes on for weeks and is a form of saying 'Hi' is it?

She wants a piece.

I've not had any appear on my newsfeed but I had a browse through the Heriot-Watt ones and found them pretty amusing. But, like someone pointed out, there are ones that you'll only get if you go to that uni.

Bit of a stereotype but I found this quite funny:

425747_10150517156541290_725661289_9168065_213422711_n.jpg

My friend (girl I would like to pump) shared a uni meme and it was shite. Arguments ensued between her boyfriend (boy I would like to punch) and some non-entity. The non-entity then posted the following photo, therefore making him a Facebook hero.

t86XY.jpg

Yeah a friend of mine is an Edinburgh med student. He's a really nice guy, completely not what you would expect from that type. But he has liked a few and it's driving me insane.

In saying that I go to Napier, by choice I should add, I could have gone to Edinburgh or Herriot watt, etc. But most seem to be insinuating people at Napier are thickos, doesn't bother me, but if you are going to do it, at least male it whitty.