Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I'm just waiting for a complaint to appear on this thread about the GU Memes.

I for one - love them.

My newsfeed is clogged with people liking them. A couple of them are quite amusing but, obviously, I don't get some of them.

What was the response? Did you get raped?

Had it up for six hours and didn't get one reply. Think it's been down to me getting rid of a lot of numpties from my page. Still got a fair number on there but no one took the bait. Also it was starting to annoy me having such a idiotic post on my page so I took it down.

Will create a decent one at work tomorrow or try to make a story up from something in the local news this week.

ETA: the fact Old firm fans were bumping their gums after the Dundee Utd score yesterday may not have helped. Still muppets moaning about it just now.

Edited by BigMartyn86

My newsfeed is clogged with people liking them. A couple of them are quite amusing but, obviously, I don't get some of them.

Naturally a lot of them will only be funny if you know the oddity the meme refers to. Things like this. You have to know just how infuriating MyCampus was/is.

399935_10150652725849414_758054413_11120776_238727177_n.jpg

Inside jokes rock. cool.gif

A girl I went to school with today praised her one year old mistake for "peeing beautifully in her potty". This was quickly followed by her friends congratulating her on how clever her consequence of cheap sex with a random guy you met an hour ago in a manky club full of neds was. Girls on Pussbook do my head in!

seen two annoying things on facebook today. each from people i'm not friends with, but it showed up on my feed due to friends commenting/liking it.

the first one was some stupid thing along the lines of "only the people who love god will share this. he knows you're reading it right now."

the second was a picture of some girl breast feeding her child. it isn't even covered at all. her tits completely exposed on facebook. cue a bunch of females commenting, "oh so beautiful", etc. why the f**k would someone post such a personal photo on their facebook profile? :blink:

the second was a picture of some girl breast feeding her child. it isn't even covered at all. her tits completely exposed on facebook. cue a bunch of females commenting, "oh so beautiful", etc. why the f**k would someone post such a personal photo on their facebook profile? :blink:

Link? ph34r.gif

First...

Me - Parody, Alex. I'd rather hand over one of the kids before my PS3.

What a fantastic way to end that little exchange. Kudos.

Second, these Strathclyde/Glasgow "things" have started to pop up on mine too thanks to a little tool I've moaned about a few times on this topic. I don't want to offend anyone who reads this and does go to Glasgow Uni, as not all are like that, but he is the very specimen of a Glasgow University Student in first year. I'm sure those memes will be full of "OMG STRAFFCLYDE IS WEL BETTAR!" and "Oh dear boy, it's obviously Glasgow harrumph", so the sooner they realise that they're not funny, and that neither Uni is anywhere close to perfect, then the sooner they can get on with their lives and maybe stop being such bellends.

Another thing that annoys me, and I'm sure everyone's seen it in some form, are the fishers. the ones that post an extremely vague hook of a post just so that people will reply. It's made worse when they never post again, never revealing what it was all about in the first place.

They're doing my absolute fucking head in. The pathetic rivalry Glasgow and Strathclyde students seem to think they have is cringe-inducing.

And there appears to be f**k all you can do to stop them popping up on your facebook, other than de-friending or muting those that are liking them. dry.gif

They're doing my absolute fucking head in. The pathetic rivalry Glasgow and Strathclyde students seem to think they have is cringe-inducing.

And there appears to be f**k all you can do to stop them popping up on your facebook, other than de-friending or muting those that are liking them. dry.gif

Saw your name appear on this thread and would have thought pml would have been on your list of 5

Agreed. Can't help but think of this when I see memes having digs at 'rival' universities.